Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Totally agree was being flippant. Enjoying the craic as they say in Ireland.
I don't think it's that there aren't many female growers - just not many that hang out on forums with a bunch of us dudes. They pop in occasionally and may be lurking but not participating. I think instagram is where the lady growers hang out.

Lurch

Super Active Member
I don't think it's that there aren't many female growers - just not many that hang out on forums with a bunch of us dudes. They pop in occasionally and may be lurking but not participating. I think instagram is where the lady growers hang out.
No misogyny meant. Yes I imagine Rusty.
I think a lady called Chilli something or other grew some 🔥.
Had a look when the HiMac dropped. She had all the phenos including the pure frosty cut. I found the same during Covid. Alas ..
Here for the info amigo, the diversity is 👍

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No misogyny meant. Yes I imagine Rusty.
I think a lady called Chilli something or other grew some 🔥.
Had a look when the HiMac dropped. She had all the phenos including the pure frosty cut. I found the same during Covid. Alas ..
Here for the info amigo, the diversity is 👍
If you wanna be impressed check out a lady called Luna Whitcomb who does some podcasts and instagram with the handle Lunallday. She's really into the soil science, the biology, and grows massive trees like the Mendo Dope boys. She is/was dropping knowledge on Greenpoints site as a contributor and writes for Skunk magazine.

Lurch

Super Active Member
Ahhh,...The shit talk and banter thread. :sneaky::poop::poop::poop::poop:
If you wanna be impressed check out a lady called Luna Whitcomb who does some podcasts and instagram with the handle Lunallday. She's really into the soil science, the biology, and grows massive trees like the Mendo Dope boys. She is/was dropping knowledge on Greenpoints site as a contributor and writes for Skunk magazine.
Ty will check that out.
Right up my street. Lot of diverse methods and climates on here. Indoor and out.
Nice one Rusty

Lurch

Super Active Member
Todays the last day of veg for myself.. that puts them right at 4 n half weeks of veg..
They really hit another gear once they got dropped into final pots with all the goodies that's in the BAS dirt...
Vegged at bout 75 watts and each plant is getting around 20,000-25,000 lux atm..
Will be getting my 2nd atreum led to give me enough juice to give a nice return...
Am excited to see what these actually do, along with the rest of you guys pics.. cant wait ...
Thanks
View attachment 133434View attachment 133435View attachment 133433View attachment 133432
🤘✌
Looking very good. Love the green foliage. Healthy.

Lurch

Super Active Member
Todays the last day of veg for myself.. that puts them right at 4 n half weeks of veg..
They really hit another gear once they got dropped into final pots with all the goodies that's in the BAS dirt...
Vegged at bout 75 watts and each plant is getting around 20,000-25,000 lux atm..
Will be getting my 2nd atreum led to give me enough juice to give a nice return...
Am excited to see what these actually do, along with the rest of you guys pics.. cant wait ...
Thanks
View attachment 133434View attachment 133435View attachment 133433View attachment 133432
🤘✌
Looking very good. Love the green foliage. Healthy

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Thanks
🤘✌
So nice!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Thanks my Canadian friend,
If u ask me, if u grow organically/semi organic, your best 2 things to add in when u water is
#1 freshly blended aloe gel
#2 Coconut water..
A month in, and i havnt given mine anything other than those 2 so far.. Best part both are cheap and very effective.. i suggest anyone who hasnt tried em to do so...

Give it a couple more weeks and yours will b looking just as good... Ive seen what u can do...

Good luck to all and thx for the kind words Old ST1R..
Dont no how to add to the banter thread or else id of replied there..
Sorry, TFC lol