Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Lurch

Super Active Member
It's all about the genetics. The best grower in the world can't do shit with midsy seeds.

I have to admit that I am stumped by a few of your slang terms - but that's OK ;) Got any cool new cusswords we aint heard over here yet? :LOL:

I think if you grow the same thing over and over, then you could tell the most difference between growing styles and whether a change in nutrients is better or worse. But who wants to have the same smoke forever??? No matter how good it is if you smoke it every day it becomes regs.
Exactly all about the genetics, and getting the conditions right for the strain.
Swear words lol. Cusswords bwoy thats old English.
The geyser is a bellend is one, or don't be a cockwomble, ie obnoxious prick another. My fave is fuckwit.
And yeah variety is the spice of life. In the UK the cheese was big for a long time, then stardawg ruled the scene. The peeps are going for flavour and terps now which am sure them new Heisen strains will have with a vengeance.

Lurch

Super Active Member

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Exactly all about the genetics, and getting the conditions right for the strain.
Swear words lol. Cusswords bwoy thats old English.
The geyser is a bellend is one, or don't be a cockwomble, ie obnoxious prick another. My fave is fuckwit.
And yeah variety is the spice of life. In the UK the cheese was big for a long time, then stardawg ruled the scene. The peeps are going for flavour and terps now which am sure them new Heisen strains will have with a vengeance.
There's a lot of "cockwobblers" in here, that's for sure. Haha!

Lurch

Super Active Member
There's a lot of "cockwobblers" in here, that's for sure. Haha!
Ain't bothered about chit chat, looking to learn. Some wicked pics in the contests. Was salivating. Definitely the dogs bollocks. Must ask though why is it a sausage factory, are there no female growers.
Remembering Soft Secrets fondly 😉
A lot of distilled knowledge on here. Loving it. The differences in terroir are mind-blowing. Ganja is a formidable plant. Some specimens on here 👍