Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Is the general gist of his argument is that he has a better version of @Heisen 's genetics than H does?

Other than being randomly stoopid, did he forget that Heisen is judging the contest?

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
I know some of you guys are real good with photos. Is there a good link on uping my game that id like or could you stsrt s thread to lead all of us....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I know some of you guys are real good with photos. Is there a good link on uping my game that id like or could you stsrt s thread to lead all of us....
I just use my iPhone. Dimming the lights for the pictures helps keep them from having the whites blow out from over exposure. I also don’t go super close to the plants. I stay about a foot or two back from the bud and zoom in with the camera to get tighter cropping. Sometimes I’ll sharpen it just enough to make the trichomes look more clear but not enough to make it look over sharpened. I have a Nikon DSLR, too, but I haven’t used it yet for this contest. I might try to get some closer up shots with it when the buds are at their prime.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
The Chunk-a-Dunk early plant has this smell I kept almost remembering and it stayed just out of reach. It has a sour smell to it that is like...

Elmers Glue!
View attachment 134943

I doubt it'll dry and cure with that, but it smells crazy good.
I had a plant recently, smelled like the paint in the "paint by numbers" kits we used to get when I was a young lad.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I had a plant recently, smelled like the paint in the "paint by numbers" kits we used to get when I was a young lad.
I think foods and other common smells are the easiest to get your point acrross when you can't say "here, sniff this jar". And it's crazy how spot on some of the smells are. You can kick it around in your head for a long time trying to make that neural pathway association click. But then when it does you can go back in the jar for better comparison, like a starting point.

After cure it goes to "smelled like the paint in the "paint by numbers" kits we used to get when I was a young lad, with hints of garlic" or something like that right?