Pitchin' the tent, payin' the rent...

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I am pretty sure I got a pack of regs that were freebies several years ago from humbolt that was named dogshit. I have never grown it. I did a quick search on HSI website and they have two dogshit crosses one with giesel and one crossed with panama red. I guess I need to dig them out.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I am pretty sure I got a pack of regs that were freebies several years ago from humbolt that was named dogshit. I have never grown it. I did a quick search on HSI website and they have two dogshit crosses one with giesel and one crossed with panama red. I guess I need to dig them out.
OG Regs

D

Deleted member 60

"Mondo Bondage
I've been tied up so long
there's no escape...." Tubes

Heehee....it was a kinky party in the tent yesterday. Everybody (but the contest plants) got some serious wire/rubber band bondage action. So much for having any room in there...LOL.

Still trying to get the pH in check. The vinegar does work but it is short-lived. Since I know it will rise within 24 hours or so...I dropped it to 5 the last 2 waterings and things seemed to respond/green up a bit as they rode the wave back up. pH down is coming Tuesday so that should help a ton.

Veg tent is also coming along nicely w/ more stout liddle bitches. The Melonsicle and Pisthash are incredibly compact w/tightly spaced nodes.

With the overall limits of "tents" and "timing" in play...I'm thinking I might (yup...old habits:LOL:) take a bunch of clones and turn these 7 into a liddle SOG. (if the clone Gods smile on me). Do 1 gallon pots and do em pretty fast. That would slow things down a bit and work toward filling the space as well as offer a good stash of all of these selections. Then the tents would be clear/free to start focusing on "Summer" by sometime in April.
DSC_4170.JPG

D

Deleted member 60

Still fuckin' around here. Took about 30 cuts from the above/below girls. Pretty sure the TH Seeds wares will be solid...but I'll be watching the other 3 I bought off Strainly...LOL. The first round of cuts I took (5) from the PF/Slymer/Hella got binned. I wasn't ready to rock @ the time...I just hate tossing snips....so I gelled em up and stuck em in some old plugs. With no bottom heat or any real prep of the plugs they went nowhere. This later group are looking much better. I may even get some roots. LOL.
DSC_4172.JPG
DSC_4171.JPG
The rest of the crew are doing OK considering the pH issues/cold start/humidity. Kinda-slow-to-go on the bud development front because I was afraid to go higher than 300-400ppm with em appearing to lock out a bit......but they are starting to figure things out after a few waterings with proper pH chems.
DSC_4177.JPG

Onward, through the fog...

D

Deleted member 60

Done. done, done...like so many others who couldn't hang with the real growers...LOL. Fuck off clown.