Pitchin' the tent, payin' the rent...

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 60

Don't I wish. Oh well...now it's just for fun. (contest included)

I figured I'd start my own thread since I'll be doing a few other selections in the tent other than the contest beans.

For me...this is all about finding terps for the outdoor grow. I'm just not a competitive/ego-driven guy...LOL. If I was you'd be testing >my< beans, fuckers.:ROFLMAO:

I may just leave this bitch up and play for awhile. Probably should have never taken it down. A few folks have offered me (thank you) clones in the past but I never had a place to keep em going. It may be time to change things up a bit. I miss fuckin around with this shit.

The bitch here/the difference between what I once did...and what most of you do... is the unheated aspect of the garage and the fact that I have no running water. Even though the creek is only 20 ft out the door, in winter it freezes over/gets covered in snow bigly...so "water" can be lots of fun when you have to fill buckets mid-Winter. I cut and stacked about a cord of wood for the wood stove outside the door....so off we go.

Here's where I've landed. I waffled on containers and counts. Use the Bato/Dutch buckets and do 11....or use the smaller, 1.5-'ish gallon cans and do more plants? Kinda depends on how fat the tester pack is... but I'm leaning to the Bato's. (not true Batos anymore cus they are drilled out for drainage/soil grows) More plants means a better look-see...but it also means a bigger liklihood of fuckin' with water @ some point down the line.

Yeah...I know...STFU and get to the picture asshat...

DSC_4099.JPG

D

Deleted member 60

It's 4 x 8 from Va-China kids. Like sleepin in a twin bed...but it is what it is. (cheap, fast, easy)

LOL @Zaphod420. Dunno how old ya are...but those are Bato/Dutch buckets. It was my first drip/hydro system w/the dreaded hydro-fuckin-ton and rockwool. Right around 1997 or so. I got a pic I'll post soon in the Old School thread. There's enough old in here already....:ROFLMAO:

Went to the PO Box a bit ago. Score! It's time to rock n roll....
DSC_4103.JPG

D

Deleted member 60

Let's see who wants to play!

7- Platinum Frosting - (PLCG x Oreoz) Heisenbeans
2- Hella Jelly - (Hella Jelly BX3, Notorious T.H.C., and Very Cherry) Humboldt Seed Co.
2- Snowbound - (Diesel Candy x Afghan Cherries) Pure Breeding
2- Cherry Creme Cannoli - (Cherry Crumble x Cherry Cake) Pure Breeding
2- Chernobyl S-1 - Slymer
1- Mint Cake - Freebies from HSC

Every pack was FAT so I decided to go ahead and wet an extra + one of the freebies.

Kinda looks like I'll do the slightly smaller pots rather than the Batos unless there's a massive failure to pop.

D

Deleted member 60

LOL....the only good place to warm those seeds up a bit consistently in this house is the heated tile floor in the bathroom set @ 82F....so that's where they be. Used to be the hot water heater was a good place but this new heater unit is so insulated it isn't even warm on top....

D

Deleted member 60

I can tell yer all on the edge of yer seat here...wonderin. Gonna be another popular Stiickygreen thread...I can just feel it. LOL.

I think I have 17 up now. Took 2 stabs for some of em....I think it was me though...dumbfucker. Shoulda dug out the Bioset from the start. Didn't learn from the Summer pop...cus it was whack as well. No more paper towels/coffee filters here...

Not sure how many I can get in this tent...LOL...but I'm not gonna let anything get too large cus I really don't need more weed. Holy fuck. Crazy how the shit piles up when the fun stops.... but it is what it is. I just gotta learn how to throttle back...

but it looks like it isn't happening soon. Contest beans...hand chosen beans...and then I bought more beans! LOL. Now I gotta cram a few more in there to see if takin a risk on seeds from a stranger on Strainly will fuck me...or show me some love. Could be good. Could be otherwise. We will see. Hopefully the Customs folks are good to me.... been awhile since I tested their love.

Enkes_Realm_No.16_-_lowers_2.jpeg

D

Deleted member 60

LOL...I see now why the Canadian kids here are always in the lurch and wonderin' where their seeds are that were sent via Canadian Mail. Their tracking is even worse than USPS tracking.:LOL: "Package sent from _____ town". Then you check and all it says is "In Transit" for like 4 days. However, it does look like my package stormed the border this AM and could be on this side of the line....

hopefully with no green tape (if they still do that)...LOL.

The girls here are snug and warm ala the 600MH but the bottom is about to drop out on the weather side of things tonight w/snow and single digit nighttime temps headin' in. Looks like 14 girls wanna play. Lost a few more that popped helmets up...but then just sat there and didn't do shit.
Even so...I will have a representation of each strain sans the "Mint Cake" freebie that tailed but then failed.

As a result...I definitely have some room left to pop a few more once the mail touches down.

D

Deleted member 2835

Let's see who wants to play!

7- Platinum Frosting - (PLCG x Oreoz) Heisenbeans
2- Hella Jelly - (Hella Jelly BX3, Notorious T.H.C., and Very Cherry) Humboldt Seed Co.
2- Snowbound - (Diesel Candy x Afghan Cherries) Pure Breeding
2- Cherry Creme Cannoli - (Cherry Crumble x Cherry Cake) Pure Breeding
2- Chernobyl S-1 - Slymer
1- Mint Cake - Freebies from HSC

Every pack was FAT so I decided to go ahead and wet an extra + one of the freebies.

Kinda looks like I'll do the slightly smaller pots rather than the Batos unless there's a massive failure to pop.
Looks like you're going for cherry terps. I suggest tropicana Cherry by relentless genetics or even Cherry gar see ya by ethos.

D

Deleted member 60

@MisterKister Truthfully....I just wanna find some >deep< terps...but yeah...I like that fruity fare. I appreciate the recommendations. I have a few other things coming I'm gonna pop and look at that reportedly offer a myriad of stanky terps mixed with grape terps and apple terps...so we will see if anyone stands out in the mix. Counting on the Slymer to come through as well on the lime/lem side...but again...gotta smoke it to believe it...LOL.

I wanna lean a bit more into the sativa high as well. I've been growing mostly indica forever. Anybody grown Humboldt's "Slightly Stoopid" 80/20 sativa cross....or have a rec for a fruity/tasty girl who doesn't take more than 10 weeks?? I ran a Cherry AK for years that was really, really nice all around. Very memorable/requested pot, for sure.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
@MisterKister Truthfully....I just wanna find some >deep< terps...but yeah...I like that fruity fare. I appreciate the recommendations. I have a few other things coming I'm gonna pop and look at that reportedly offer a myriad of stanky terps mixed with grape terps and apple terps...so we will see if anyone stands out in the mix. Counting on the Slymer to come through as well on the lime/lem side...but again...gotta smoke it to believe it...LOL.

I wanna lean a bit more into the sativa high as well. I've been growing mostly indica forever. Anybody grown Humboldt's "Slightly Stoopid" 80/20 sativa cross....or have a rec for a fruity/tasty girl who doesn't take more than 10 weeks?? I ran a Cherry AK for years that was really, really nice all around. Very memorable/requested pot, for sure.
My experience is limited....favorite 80/20 grows.
Santa Cruz Blue Dream.....happy stay busy buzz........juicy fruit!

I've grown Cannaventures LVTK twice, 1 indoor and 1 outdoor GH, excellent plant!
Not exactly fruity, great high....lemon pound cake all day!

Really looking forward to my Slymer as well!

Not sure if he is still around but Giraffe Puncher from Budderton's Beans is terpped up with all kinds of fruity deliciousness. I bet it would make some freeze dried bubble hash that would be Amazing.