Pets

IrocZ

Really Active Member
That really sucks
Agreed. Sorry to hear that man.

Unfortunately my pretty little Bella would do the same thing, if given the chance. She just will not tolerate other dogs near her house. She once grabbed a Yorkie, and wouldn't let it go. Had to pry her jaws apart to get the poor dog out. Luckily it got to the vet clinic, cause she missed its heart by millimeters. With bigger dogs she will get them in position until she can grab the back of the neck. My aunt didn't listen when I told her not to bring her dog over. Ms. Bella was about to get that one too, ignoring 3 kicks to the ribs from my aunt, before I got to the door.

Trying to be a responsible pet owner, I have signs posted and warn everybody to keep their dogs away. I really wish people would pay attention and realize I do this for a reason(like the 5 dogs she's attacked). I know some people may think I have a problem dog, but really her only problem is stupid people and their pets. To me, its pretty simple, leave her alone, and she will leave you alone.

Dalmatians are beautiful, smart, and loyal. They are also tempermental, high-strung, and need a lot of excercise.

Agreed. Sorry to hear that man.

Unfortunately my pretty little Bella would do the same thing, if given the chance. She just will not tolerate other dogs near her house. She once grabbed a Yorkie, and wouldn't let it go. Had to pry her jaws apart to get the poor dog out. Luckily it got to the vet clinic, cause she missed its heart by millimeters. With bigger dogs she will get them in position until she can grab the back of the neck. My aunt didn't listen when I told her not to bring her dog over. Ms. Bella was about to get that one too, ignoring 3 kicks to the ribs from my aunt, before I got to the door.

Trying to be a responsible pet owner, I have signs posted and warn everybody to keep their dogs away. I really wish people would pay attention and realize I do this for a reason(like the 5 dogs she's attacked). I know some people may think I have a problem dog, but really her only problem is stupid people and their pets. To me, its pretty simple, leave her alone, and she will leave you alone.

Dalmatians are beautiful, smart, and loyal. They are also tempermental, high-strung, and need a lot of excercise.
That’s the problem I see with many dog owners. Simply being irresponsible, not understanding disposition, temperament etc. and putting their dogs and others at risk. Many unfortunate incidents can be prevented if people only paid attention.

I’ve grown up with Dobermans, German Shepherds and now this royal PITA. She’s a British Staffordshire/blue nose pit mix and only 3 months old.
827FEE5A-8907-434C-B262-289A9D47CFFF.jpeg

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
love all dogs, prolly been one in a past life, hope to be one in any future lives. Last dog was a wheaten, best dog ever for companion. Now I got big bad bubba, lil lhasapoo, gift, someone got tired of me talkin bout the other one, lol. He's a cutie, chick magnet when his hair gets a lil longer. Like him better than big gal stayin here right now.

Attachments

This is Buster , i had him since he was a puppy, a few months ago he got sick and found out he was anemic and needed a blood transfusion, the emergency animal hospital called me half way through and said he wasnt accepting the transfusion. I had to put him down. It was the hardest decision i ever had to make.
I know the feeling all too well. My last shepherd collapsed on me due to sarcoma and a fluid sack around her heart. She had to be put down that day. It was extremely hard considering at the time we were in the process of buying another property and I was picking them out with her in mind. I figured she had another 6 years. But like @Amos Otis said they are our friends and need us to be strong in hard times for them. I hate to think how she would have left this place without me around.

SCJedi

Synergist

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Daaaaaamn.. that’s a good lookin beefcake of a hound!! I just want to come over there and wrassle with her haha
I once dated a girl who’s dad did not approve of me because first time I went over to their place I spent a solid 3-5 mins wrasslin there cool ass German Shepard on the front lawn before I introduced myself of said hi to any humans hahaha. Right in front of me he said “look at him, he’s rolling around with the dog fer facksake!”
I thought there was somethin wrong with me.. looking back.. naw. Something wrong with that ol grump lol