Personal All-Time Favorites?

Jewels

Bon~Fire
, any particular strains come to mind that would play well with my diesels for a balanced hybrid?
These dudes got fuel delivery guaranteed in 8 weeks.
Basic / Breeders Info

Grapefruit Diesel is a mostly indica variety from Next Generation and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±55 days) and outdoors. Next Generations Grapefruit Diesel is/was also available as feminized seeds.
Next Generations Grapefruit Diesel Description
Logo Next Generation Seed CompanyNext Generation Seed Company Grapefruit DieselThe Diesel chosen for our breeding program is one of the fastest flowering phenotypes of the Diesel that we have seen. This hybrid between B.C.s` famous Grapefruit strain and the NYCD has astounding taste and smell. Always finishes in under 8 weeks flowering, good yields and top quality make this a great choice for any grower.

Flowering Time: 55 days indoors
Outdoors: October 10
--
--
You could start with something like that, keep pouring gas on it until it suits your fancy.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
These dudes got fuel delivery guaranteed in 8 weeks.
Basic / Breeders Info

Grapefruit Diesel is a mostly indica variety from Next Generation and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±55 days) and outdoors. Next Generations Grapefruit Diesel is/was also available as feminized seeds.
Next Generations Grapefruit Diesel Description
Logo Next Generation Seed CompanyNext Generation Seed Company Grapefruit DieselThe Diesel chosen for our breeding program is one of the fastest flowering phenotypes of the Diesel that we have seen. This hybrid between B.C.s` famous Grapefruit strain and the NYCD has astounding taste and smell. Always finishes in under 8 weeks flowering, good yields and top quality make this a great choice for any grower.

Flowering Time: 55 days indoors
Outdoors: October 10
--
--
You could start with something like that, keep pouring gas on it until it suits your fancy.
Grew their grape God for years. Solid but but rot was an issue.

GCG

Dinosaur
Lol, guess I should have mentioned it with the g13 but honestly bro this grape sato is the closest thing I've grown to my blueberry from 2002, from the Dj hayday.

The grape sato cut I have I've only flowered 3 times so far, 1st run she got hit by root rot in first week of flower and struggle and I actually chopped her down and that's when I smelled her small 3 week old flowers and it smelled like grapeberry so I kept the clone. I ran it a 2nd time but again neglected her because I had other stuff going I thought was going to be better. She limbed through flower with a kick ass smell but her buds dried too quick to get a true glimpse of her flavor but I did get some great flavors here and there with each bowl smoked.

Well I took the risk of using her for reversing but I knew she had it in her, just that feeling man. And sure enough this 3 rd I just finished a week or two ago was on point and in soil and the flavor is all blueberry grape jelly. Nice body stone like an indica but also nice and relaxing mentality too.

The dynoberry I got at 6 week flower is smelling very similar to the sato so I'm sure you'll find something close to those blueberry terps in one of those crosses. Cheers
Those all sound delicious, cant wait to run a few. I may run one of the freebies along side OBS#1. Problem is I change my mind every 10 minutes and cant soak seeds for 2 weeks so that could change. All bets are off when I get those Ghost OG beans.

GCG

Dinosaur
This is from Mass Medicals website they made crosses with it but are giving away pure landrace beans of it. Come with their 5 star and heavenly sativa.
16 - 24 weeks of flower, wow!
Screenshot_2019-10-09-05-38-47.pngScreenshot_2019-10-09-05-39-05.pngScreenshot_2019-10-09-05-39-25.png

Only had real acapulco gold once, I think, in 1988. Good luck.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ace Malawi(gold) X Panama(red). It is still my favorite all time sativa. The flavor and the effect are unlike anything I have smoked (then or since). The flower time is reasonable for what it is (10 to 12 weeks).
You will think about shit you never thought about. It is really introspectively wonderful.
Long lasting changing cerebral high and delicious nostalgic flavor.