Perm's Journal

Big Perm

Budtender
Nice. Love how the PU has really turned a corner, they look great.
Thanks. I think they hooked up pretty good. Not topping these.

Cloning is kind of my thing. I've got a lot of experience doing it. One of my favorite methods is perlite. I also usually use powders with great success, but recently tried some gel again. Pretty hormonal results on this Oregon Orange Punch.
IMG_20191214_080327.jpg00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191214080338325_COVER.jpg00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191214080345832_COVER.jpg

Random shot of a Cheese clone.
IMG_20191214_081637.jpg00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191214082058549_COVER.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I like seeing different ways of cloning..I just started doing that occasionally. Because some cultivars are so special I want to try it again.

I got a turbo cloner and its great. But i still like cut...scrape...clean water...clonex...coco coir solo cup.

I have so many seeds i thought cloning was stupid but...I want that Walter White with the pure berry cream flavor i had. and what if that was the only one in the pack.

And i am revegging one to see how it goes..i smoked that one citrus milf and she was a giver. She must continue to live i think.

I get it now. :)

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
I like seeing different ways of cloning..I just started doing that occasionally. Because some cultivars are so special I want to try it again.

I got a turbo cloner and its great. But i still like cut...scrape...clean water...clonex...coco coir solo cup.

I have so many seeds i thought cloning was stupid but...I want that Walter White with the pure berry cream flavor i had. and what if that was the only one in the pack.

And i am revegging one to see how it goes..i smoked that one citrus milf and she was a giver. She must continue to live i think.

Yeah i lost a nice lvtk and a sin city juice. Those are two i found that i think were great but gone. Should of saved them . So i take a clone now and keep it until i cure and test it out. I still get calls for the sin city juice. My uncle told me i need to grow more of SCJ..

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

Ayyeee he gets it!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Are there any kind of vegtables you can grow in the same room as your dankness? I really never gave that any thought but i saw you grow more than lettuce and cannabis. And you would know.

I might actually dedicate a tent to vegtables. Why not eh ?

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks. I think they hooked up pretty good. Not topping these.

Cloning is kind of my thing. I've got a lot of experience doing it. One of my favorite methods is perlite. I also usually use powders with great success, but recently tried some gel again. Pretty hormonal results on this Oregon Orange Punch.
View attachment 35740View attachment 35739View attachment 35737

Random shot of a Cheese clone.
View attachment 35743View attachment 35742
Quite the monster callous on the OOP WOW.

Big Perm

Budtender
Do you run the perlite container in f n d? Or just a hand water?
I usually fill up a cup with perlite, stick the stem down to the bottom and set the cup in about 3/4" water.

Are there any kind of vegtables you can grow in the same room as your dankness? I really never gave that any thought but i saw you grow more than lettuce and cannabis. And you would know.

I might actually dedicate a tent to vegtables. Why not eh ?
There are a lot. If you want to have some fun, do some watermelon and suspend them. Tomatoes, peppers. What I do is grow things I know we eat. Climate matters. Lettuce, strawberries, leafy greens, stuff like that like cool temps. Peppers and chilis like it warm.

Quite the monster callous on the OOP WOW.
Thanks. I usually don't like gels. This time I used one again that has been sitting on a shelf for a long time. smells like supreme bad breath, but works pretty good. I normally go for powders because they keep forever.