outdoor 2021

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I got Mac,dosido,early misty, adubxanimalcookie gorilla glue, and three more I cannot for the life of me think of their names id have to check the tags, along with my strain I've produced over the years crossing them with different seeds I pickup, those are the ones planted in the ground
U thinking of pressing any of em?
From my research. @BigBallzWillie could tell me more. But 62% humidity and we got some oil!!!
Could u show ur mac and dosidos out of curiosity?

From my research. @BigBallzWillie could tell me more. But 62% humidity and we got some oil!!!
[/QUO
My buddy butlers ridge has three plants drying of mine all of them are going for oil

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I just pressed a GG 4 @ 67% RH.........omg, it was a gusher.
and
I pressed some year old ECSD.............omg again.........above average.

So, Purple Punch S1 brings 21% yield reliably.....big flavor, lots of snot. I've measured it several times. That said both the ECSD and the GG4 are clearly beating that........I have not measured either of them but, compared to the PP........there is more on the paper :)
Took 3 presses to wring out the GG4 pucks ;)

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I just pressed a GG 4 @ 67% RH.........omg, it was a gusher.
and
I pressed some year old ECSD.............omg again.........above average.

So, Purple Punch S1 brings 21% yield reliably.....big flavor, lots of snot. I've measured it several times. That said both the ECSD and the GG4 are clearly beating that........I have not measured either of them but, compared to the PP........there is more on the paper :)
Took 3 presses to wring out the GG4 pucks ;)
Do u use boveda humidity bags? Or just monitor your rh of the jars?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Here are four different strains from @Sparrowhawk420 being grown by my Dad out on Vancouver Island, Canada. Hopefully they won’t get hit with Bud rot like the ones last year.

View attachment 99059View attachment 99060View attachment 99061View attachment 99062View attachment 99063View attachment 99064
Big timber on Netflix is based on vancouver island. Its righy up,ur alley being a builder and all!
I'm gonna try to get up to mine tonight before dusk. I go in the morning usually and no flash , busy neighbors 😄

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The difference a little sunshine makes.
Last year's old plot (mostly diffused light, 3ish hours full sun):

Raspberry Boogie
RB old plot.jpg

Unknown freebie
Unknown old plot.jpg

This year's plot (full sun most of the day, diffused light for the hour after sunrise and the hour before sunset)

Banana Hash Plant getting heavy
BHPd65.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Pics never do 'em justice. I need something other than a zoom, for sure....

DynoBerry Bites
DSC_3504.JPG
DSC_3505.JPG
La Hemi/4516 cross @Bodyne. Dense fuckin' shit with a complex nose. I smell melon and gas. Many thanks! The return flow will be kind to you. Count on it.
DSC_3509.JPG
DSC_3510.JPG
DSC_3511.JPG
JP's Mother (Mother tongue watermelon pheno x Jamaican Pineapple Glue) Dug this jar out from a tent grow a few months ago and it's very sativa'ish. This plant SPARKLES in the Sun. You can sorta see it but the pic is nothing like in person.
DSC_3512.JPG
DSC_3513.JPG
Tony Green "Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole" The bigger girl is stacking like a mo-fo. The other 2 are smaller bit coming on hard.
DSC_3515.JPG
DSC_3516.JPG
@Bodyne - Pure Animal Cookies. Both of these are monsters/frost monsters. One is more nuggie...the other is stacking well (pictured)
DSC_3517.JPG

Heading for a few cool nights in the low to mid 30';s......then back to 40's with 80F for highs. Starting plain water tomorrow. Everything should finish/fade well. There's some definite fire in here this year....

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Well my grove was discovered back in May by the associations landscapers who haven't touched my hard to reach area in over six years. I missed them by only a couple days as I just put them out from sprouting in Feb. Last Friday two guys from the crew walked all the way past 8 houses fence lines passing my place and then stopping to look back to survey the surroundings. Thought they could fool me like they were working hard as one had a small back drain shovel. The only other time the landscapers come to my area is to check sprinklers and since I've been here the sprinkler heads have been in disrepair and miss everything they need to water.

It amazes me that anyone still thinks there is a profit to be made off stealing other people's stash but its par for the course.

So I got to thinking back in the fifties my Dads roommate in college had just gotten back from the Korean Police action and told my Dad this story that is applicable to my security idea. His roommate described their platoon was situated on top of a hill surrounded by foxholes they dug out as a defensible perimeter. At night Charlie would slit the throats of our guys and things got real tense amongst them. They ended up feeding beer cans through the barbed wire so when Charlie came through they would shoot whenever they heard a jingle.

Found some Sleigh bells at the local craft store and strung all the plants and stakes together and they jingle very nicely and will go great with fall colors. Also put in an order for some 130 db trip alarms for the canyon and attaching to the plants. The vatos bros are gonna shit.

I take a little powder, take a little salt, put it in my shotgun, I go walkin'
Jubba jubba, wolly bully, looking high, looking low,
Gonna scare you up and shoot ya, Mister Charlie told me so.

I won't even take your life, won't even take a limb,
Just unload my shotgun, take a little skin.
Jubba jubba, wolly bully, looking high, looking low,
Gonna scare you up and shoot ya, Mister Charlie told me so.

Last edited:

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Had a wild storm last night, plants were all over the ground. I didn't get to them until this morning and after inspection the only casualty was the Homecoming Queen right down the middle to the crown. All the tops are dirty, a good wash will be in order.
HQ splint.jpg