outdoor 2021

D

Deleted member 60

It's amazing what temps these plants will actually take. I always laugh (and cringe) when I read folks saying that cannabis HAS TO be grown at nighttime temps above 60F or it will blahblahblah....blahdeeblahdeeblah.... yup...yer right Mr. Expert. Everytime.

Mad respect for you guys who are puttin' em out there guerilla style and hopin'. Roll those dice.....roll those dice. Makes me thankful i can do it here @ home without much worry. I need another hoop house....LOL. Just so much fun to watch them develop their unique personalities. Glad to be in a group who gets it. I tried to explain to a friend (who is allergic to weed, unfortunately) who loves wine the similarites/nuances/etc, but without loving the plant....well...i get it...cause this same person has given me taste tests of their "special" wines and I...not being much of a drinker.....especially wines.... kinda did the same thing as far as....um.....saying it's all just wine to me....soething last on the list if i'm thinkin of drinkin'.... (which doesn't cross my mind very often these days. Live and learn)

Hang in there folks....we are getting there

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Ya. Its getting real out there!
I believe they will too. I need to know who,it is. Its worth the 250$
How do I deter these motherfuckers? Without guns?
Without violence, you need to make it so it's not worth their while. Nothing wrong with having some holes filled with liquid shit ( yeah put a bag in that hole first and that will stay nasty)

Deep sea fishing line....strung all over hell and back...........about shin height. Figure out how they get in and out. A couple of cow bells on the lines will/might help.

Sucks getting a grow spot burned.

If they only took the tops of the adub, you got mf'ers that are coming back

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Without violence, you need to make it so it's not worth their while. Nothing wrong with having some holes filled with liquid shit ( yeah put a bag in that hole first and that will stay nasty)

Deep sea fishing line....strung all over hell and back...........about shin height. Figure out how they get in and out. A couple of cow bells on the lines will/might help.

Sucks getting a grow spot burned.

If they only took the tops of the adub, you got mf'ers that are coming back
Yessir.
I'm doing some shit this weekend for sure. I wanna catch the mfers myself. Slap tf out of em.
Keep the ideas coming.

Hey ty why u shitting in a 5 gallon mud bucket

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm gonna set up a trail cam tonight. I'm contemplating pulling a few early. Just in case. But there are some real dingers I'd hate to waste.
Anybody know cheap ways to create deterrents or noise makers?
I was thinking pie tins from dollar store spray painted black. Fishing line. Lots of fishing line.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Here is a less expensive option:

I remember playing with these as a kid.

The shotgun primer and other trip wire devices are pricey. You can cover a pretty good area with 100 of the fireworks.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Here is a less expensive option:

I remember playing with these as a kid.

The shotgun primer and other trip wire devices are pricey. You can cover a pretty good area with 100 of the fireworks.
Sorry bro. I need more BANG!

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
It's amazing what temps these plants will actually take. I always laugh (and cringe) when I read folks saying that cannabis HAS TO be grown at nighttime temps above 60F or it will blahblahblah....blahdeeblahdeeblah.... yup...yer right Mr. Expert. Everytime.

Mad respect for you guys who are puttin' em out there guerilla style and hopin'. Roll those dice.....roll those dice. Makes me thankful i can do it here @ home without much worry. I need another hoop house....LOL. Just so much fun to watch them develop their unique personalities. Glad to be in a group who gets it. I tried to explain to a friend (who is allergic to weed, unfortunately) who loves wine the similarites/nuances/etc, but without loving the plant....well...i get it...cause this same person has given me taste tests of their "special" wines and I...not being much of a drinker.....especially wines.... kinda did the same thing as far as....um.....saying it's all just wine to me....soething last on the list if i'm thinkin of drinkin'.... (which doesn't cross my mind very often these days. Live and learn)

Hang in there folks....we are getting there

I had a plant like 20 years ago grown from bag seed... Mexican schwag and it survived when it got down to 20 degrees. All the fan leaves were burnt off but it lived and still kept packing weight on. I still got seeds from that stored in the fridge. Harvested it in 1st week of December.

Streetpro09

Tester
Is that the Poor Man's James Bond book?

If so you need to be very careful on what you post.
No probably close those. I wasn't trying to offend and didn't know it was against the law to own certain books? If it worries anyone please take it down.

Was meant to be a joke but obviously not taken that way. I mean who has live grenades at their house? And would use them on their own fence? 🤣😂🤣😂