outdoor 2021

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Pics never do 'em justice. I need something other than a zoom, for sure....

DynoBerry Bites
View attachment 99141
View attachment 99142
La Hemi/4516 cross @Bodyne. Dense fuckin' shit with a complex nose. I smell melon and gas. Many thanks! The return flow will be kind to you. Count on it.
View attachment 99143
View attachment 99144
View attachment 99145
JP's Mother (Mother tongue watermelon pheno x Jamaican Pineapple Glue) Dug this jar out from a tent grow a few months ago and it's very sativa'ish. This plant SPARKLES in the Sun. You can sorta see it but the pic is nothing like in person.
View attachment 99146
View attachment 99147
Tony Green "Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole" The bigger girl is stacking like a mo-fo. The other 2 are smaller bit coming on hard.
View attachment 99148
View attachment 99150
@Bodyne - Pure Animal Cookies. Both of these are monsters/frost monsters. One is more nuggie...the other is stacking well (pictured)
View attachment 99149

Heading for a few cool nights in the low to mid 30';s......then back to 40's with 80F for highs. Starting plain water tomorrow. Everything should finish/fade well. There's some definite fire in here this year....
Great to hear. I really liked the pure animal, was surprised at the yield. The ya hemi/project 4516 couple I did inside had a velvety grey purp thing goin on but tasted great good buzz. I just harvested my outdoor, I tried to put a 2 month old inside plants outside for 5 months, 25 gallon plastic pots, rootbound, etc. plants exploded 14 foot high, then snapped off during last storm. I hadn’t babied them too much, but I said uncle lol I give. I still can’t believe the root-balls, but next year goin in the ground lol. Or bigger cloth pots lol

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
How many of you guys are in the south or midsouth area?
Couldn't be much worse conditions that their is now.
Been rainy and wet for several days in a row. Buds are just rotting down. Already lost around 1/3 of my bud in the greenhouse. Even have fans blowing on em.

These buds are not even close to ready. Need around 3-4 weeks. Probably will be a total loss if conditions don't improve rapidly.

20210921_000625.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Damn, that sucks big time. Crazy how different each environment we grow in can be. We are on the opposite side of the coin here. If I get any rot it will be because the buds are baking hard in the sun. I've actually covered one plant for that exact reason. It doesn't have to be wet to see bud rot.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Pics never do 'em justice. I need something other than a zoom, for sure....

DynoBerry Bites
View attachment 99141
View attachment 99142
La Hemi/4516 cross @Bodyne. Dense fuckin' shit with a complex nose. I smell melon and gas. Many thanks! The return flow will be kind to you. Count on it.
View attachment 99143
View attachment 99144
View attachment 99145
JP's Mother (Mother tongue watermelon pheno x Jamaican Pineapple Glue) Dug this jar out from a tent grow a few months ago and it's very sativa'ish. This plant SPARKLES in the Sun. You can sorta see it but the pic is nothing like in person.
View attachment 99146
View attachment 99147
Tony Green "Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole" The bigger girl is stacking like a mo-fo. The other 2 are smaller bit coming on hard.
View attachment 99148
View attachment 99150
@Bodyne - Pure Animal Cookies. Both of these are monsters/frost monsters. One is more nuggie...the other is stacking well (pictured)
View attachment 99149

Heading for a few cool nights in the low to mid 30';s......then back to 40's with 80F for highs. Starting plain water tomorrow. Everything should finish/fade well. There's some definite fire in here this year....
Dam those look good

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Well,
Someone stole a dubstep and a few head colas of my adub outside. 😥 now I'm pissed 😠
I just dropped 250 on a DVR and 4 wireless cameras. I don't wanna have to do this. I need a big fucking dog that can roam out back of said spot.....
Dam thats bs... But one thing is for sure, if theres more plants still out there and being they got away with it first time, they will b back in near future to get rest.. Camera or no camera imo..
Same shit happened to the plants me n my dad had out at his place this year.. Had plants on steep ledge of creek bank. Well the rippers trippd and fell on plants crushing the best 2 into mud.. They took nothing but ruined the best 2 plants.. Dad figured they must of gotten injured when they fell bout 25ft down to creek bottom. Lol
Hope they got all fucked up and injured. Bastards... Smh
Hopefully they stay away bro, but my opinion theyll b back imo.
Good luck 🙏✌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Starting to take down the cornfields near me
Ya. Its getting real out there!
Dam thats bs... But one thing is for sure, if theres more plants still out there and being they got away with it first time, they will b back in near future to get rest.. Camera or no camera imo..
Same shit happened to the plants me n my dad had out at his place this year.. Had plants on steep ledge of creek bank. Well the rippers trippd and fell on plants crushing the best 2 into mud.. They took nothing but ruined the best 2 plants.. Dad figured they must of gotten injured when they fell bout 25ft down to creek bottom. Lol
Hope they got all fucked up and injured. Bastards... Smh
Hopefully they stay away bro, but my opinion theyll b back imo.
Good luck 🙏✌
I believe they will too. I need to know who,it is. Its worth the 250$
How do I deter these motherfuckers? Without guns?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ya. Its getting real out there!
I believe they will too. I need to know who,it is. Its worth the 250$
How do I deter these motherfuckers? Without guns?
Booby Traps are Illegal
Perhaps the most important reason to avoid an attempt to trap a burglar is the fact that it is illegal. A booby trap may be defined as any concealed or camouflaged device designed to cause bodily injury when triggered by any action of a person making contact with the device.Aug 24, 2020

D

Deleted member 60

No frost. Been too dry to really form much...if any here....but the night before last was 35F....and last night was 33F. Guessing it will land about 37F tonight and we won't see much above 40F-45F for the lows for the rest of the season.

Yes....booby traps are illegal....but so is tresspassing, burglary, and theft. Like they are gonna go to the cops after entering your property and stealing from you to report you? Not gonna go into detail but there are certainly "hazards" on everyone's PRIVATE property...if you get my drift. "Fencing" someone could run into.... piles of junk with nails in it on the ground....electric fencing for the livestock.... and many other hazards that can befall those who come onto PRIVATE property without permission. You can really get hurt if you are unfamilar with the lay of the land/etc.

Best of luck, Terp/all....

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Booby Traps are Illegal
Perhaps the most important reason to avoid an attempt to trap a burglar is the fact that it is illegal. A booby trap may be defined as any concealed or camouflaged device designed to cause bodily injury when triggered by any action of a person making contact with the device.Aug 24, 2020
Well since my gorilla grows were quite illegal back in the day I alwaysfigured the 12ga shot shell trip wires were worth the effort one can load them with non lethal shot, the first line always kicked out an M80 anyway they are called flash bangs biggest fear was starting a fire but we all remember how loud those are lol cameras were not an option in those days I use them now for piece of mind I am to old to crawl the hills those were some great times made me feel alive lol

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Booby Traps are Illegal
Might have to camp out there.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn, that sucks big time. Crazy how different each environment we grow in can be. We are on the opposite side of the coin here. If I get any rot it will be because the buds are baking hard in the sun. I've actually covered one plant for that exact reason. It doesn't have to be wet to see bud rot.

I had my best bud during times of drought and no dew at night.

Dew will cause bud rot