Old timer wisdom dump

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Double down son...."legalization" is coming..... and the easy money game is about to change radically.
Oh, about weed?

Screw what he said 👆 😂

Legalization means more gubmint. The industry might be there but don't touch the flowers. After regulatory fees, inspections, etc, etc, al your money is going to the government or back into the grow. Wages, equipment upgrades and expansion, genetics...

Get on the periferal aspects of the industry. Lights, tents, bongs, vape rigs, nutes, whatever. If the weed is legal the people that grow it and smoke it will need that stuff.

Seeds is probably still a safe investment if not regulated.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Those who have 20+ years experience. What do you wish you could go back and tell young you?
Marry an old, rich, ugly woman.
There ain't enough $$ to compensate for old and ugly.

Continue dating hotties [plural], but never cave in to any tactics that lead to a committed relationship. Never get married. Ever. Never ever for whatever.

Oh, about weed?

Screw what he said 👆 😂

Legalization means more gubmint. The industry might be there but don't touch the flowers. After regulatory fees, inspections, etc, etc, al your money is going to the government or back into the grow. Wages, equipment upgrades and expansion, genetics...

Get on the periferal aspects of the industry. Lights, tents, bongs, vape rigs, nutes, whatever. If the weed is legal the people that grow it and smoke it will need that stuff.

Seeds is probably still a safe investment if not regulated.
Trying to launch my edibles but it's been a nightmare networking.

Continue dating hotties [plural], but never cave in to any tactics that lead to a committed relationship. Never get married. Ever. Never ever for whatever.
I don't mind older. Got with a 51yo when I was 26. Experience is fun. Ugly is meh. I haven't gotten a proper lay in 2 years and I'd take that over a 10 any day.

Marriage is out the question anyways so it's just me and my plants and the peeps I take care of with those plants

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

Old - on deaths bed looking for a young stud before she kicks off
Ugly - not as likely to play the field and let someone else inherit the money.

Remember, you are telling your younger self.

Invest a few years to be set for life, then move on to the hotties with a fat wallet :)

[/QUOTE]
Old - on deaths bed looking for a young stud before she kicks off
Ugly - not as likely to play the field and let someone else inherit the money.

Remember, you are telling your younger self.

Invest a few years to be set for life, then move on to the hotties with a fat wallet :)
I think I'll take that advice heheheh

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think I'll take that advice heheheh
[/QUOTE]
Dude - by your 30's you could have inherited the estate, the fortune, the business, whatever - aim high because you only get one shot!