Ohio Rec Law

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
While you all are worrying about or trying to outsmart the gov,
I'm sitting here wandering if Colin of Ethos, was able to talk to any of those old growers and/or their families that put Meigs County on the map back in the 70's and 80's.
Was he able to locate any seeds by chance?
I used to be well familiar with that particular area.
I had friends that lived in the heart of where it all started.
I was a teenager back then,
and now, Ohio is finally legal,
the very same year I'm filing for Social Security.
Ain't that a bitch?
It's been a hell of a 1/2 century "dick punch".
It still hurts when I pee. lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm sitting here wandering if Colin of Ethos, was able to talk to any of those old growers and/or their families that put Meigs County on the map back in the 70's and 80's.
Ain't that a bitch?
I have grown a bit of Ethos gear, and I hope he finds nothing to ruin. He breeds for pretty - period. I have yet to have a plant of his that had potency past about 15 minutes, and it aged like bread. A few had an initial headrush but there was no there there. Colin is a businessman and an instagram grower. It's all about the shiny pictures, not the dank weed.

D

Deleted member 2835

Ethos is a pretty boring high I've grown out 2 and have a third but not really that interested in growing it anymore they are good for yield and bag appeal but like haf said weak boring high.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The "industry" has always been fucked because people get into it expecting to get ILLEGAL prices for LEGAL weed. It is now produce, without the threat of jail-time, with gubmint inspectors and regulations and fees.

You don't get to sell that kind of weed for $4K a pack. It's now tomatoes. And because there are so many legal states, the price in the prohibition states tanked too.

There is zero being spent on enforcement. Any weed charge is gonna be an add-on to some other call-out like a domestic disturbance ("Oh look, tents"), or the pissed off ex girlfriend calling it in. Or some dumb-ass slingin' 8ths at the middle school.

It was never meant to be a gold mine, its a plant. You can thank Harry J. Anslinger that it ever made so many people rich. That was the flip side of so many people getting hammered.
i blame him for everyone who ever pulled jail time,if he was here to face charges , i for sure would not let him off !

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Man, you already know who. It's being done now with auto start and the bells and whistles already built into the vehicle being turned into a subscription pay to play type shit.
i'll just stick with the old iron i have ,i still have access to the old machine shop, my wife and i took over the electric and water ,when mom got down two years ago so ,i have the 454 chucked up in the cylinder bore machine ,to punch it out to 0.040 over .

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
There's not that many stoners around here.
People's lives are different in some areas of the country.
A lot of people around here don't want it.
I'm not sure how the Amish community feels about the issue. lol
I'm gonna see if I can find out.
i'll bet the have nothing agin hemp and will use the fiber to make good rope agin

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Ain't that a bitch?
same here just not over for some of the country ,still getting punched.

D

Deleted member 60

Looks like a few of the regular types are trying to knack on yer new law and say that 57% of the people had no clue what they were asking for....

Or...without saying it...they're telling you >that you didn't think like they wanted you to think<. Beware. It's the same folks. Wake up.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Looks like a few of the regular types are trying to knack on yer new law and say that 57% of the people had no clue what they were asking for....

Or...without saying it...they're telling you >that you didn't think like they wanted you to think<. Beware. It's the same folks. Wake up.
watch those people you elected ,there my need to be doing a recall election ,on people you need to send home ,you voted they need to listen!