OFFICIAL PLCG CONTEST PHOTO SUBMISSIONS

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
You know, if he's mailing something out I'd like some high CBD weed that reliably tests high if he still has that stuff. I have 1:1's but you never know if they are from bean to bean without testing. It would save me from buying it.
Yeah I think they should stop trying to take shit out, I believe CBD and THC belong together

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah I think they should stop trying to take shit out, I believe CBD and THC belong together
Yeah, but I quit trusting those 1:1 things.
a. it could be 3% THC and 3% CBD and be a 1:1
b. two plants from the same chuck could be 10:1 either way or any other combination without testing to define it.

So a 100% CBD strain that puts out a high % would let me mix the CBD and THC stains basically by weight, and see what ratio works for me.

Streetpro09

Tester
He hasn’t shipped them out yet. I reached out to H on Friday when someone messaged me asking if he sent them out. He told me he’s been busy packing for Texas and that he’s going to send them out when he gets there.
Sounds good. I been keeping my eye out cause he said somrthing about sending them out Monday. Not sure if it matters but i just didnt want em baking in the mailbox if i can help it. A heads up once sent would be cool.

Promedz

Zeus
Offered clips of the plat 1-3 wasn’t asking for Anything in return only one person responded.. would think more would want to run these phenos? Well the above pic you can see the plat 1 all green stems happy healthy cuts I hate throwing plants out so was trying to send some to a couple ppl and see how it comes out at diff location.

M2BM

Offered clips of the plat 1-3 wasn’t asking for Anything in return only one person responded.. would think more would want to run these phenos? Well the above pic you can see the plat 1 all green stems happy healthy cuts I hate throwing plants out so was trying to send some to a couple ppl and see how it comes out at diff location.
Looks like a full house! How was the smoke on the plat? I may have to try your cuts, I hate to see a good plant thrown out.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
I didn't see that I'd try a clone but I use a tent. I have some in early veg at the moment.

Last edited: