OFFICIAL PLCG CONTEST PHOTO SUBMISSIONS

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Whoever submits pics before midnight will win. I have seen all the pics coming in and it's impossible to pick a clear winner amongst everyone. What im.going to do is send everyone 1 pack each of every strain I made before this last chop. Everyone will essentially win first place prize which was the 20 packs.
I will resend what u guys already grew plus a few new ones I made with the new stuff I got.
Just to name a few Plus I have the PLCG I crossed to a few of these as well so everyone will recieve a very nice package that participated.
I will pick 1 person tomorrow to send the free clone of choice to. Thanks everyone who participated.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have multiple cultivars worthy of a prize from these seeds.
Excellent job @Heisen and excellent work by every single one of you.
Ok, here we go!
These are grown in steamed garden soil, with, (are you ready?)
bone meal, all wood potash, bio char mixed in a clay rich soil and "Miracle Grow"(veg)
Grown under "home made" led grow lights.
And most of all, "patience" to let the plants adapt to their environment.
1710553050046.jpeg

1710553138579.jpeg

1710553201516.jpeg

1710553246617.jpeg

1710553330901.jpeg
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Mr_phenohunter

Cultivar hunter
Whoever submits pics before midnight will win. I have seen all the pics coming in and it's impossible to pick a clear winner amongst everyone. What im.going to do is send everyone 1 pack each of every strain I made before this last chop. Everyone will essentially win first place prize which was the 20 packs.
I will resend what u guys already grew plus a few new ones I made with the new stuff I got.
Just to name a few Plus I have the PLCG I crossed to a few of these as well so everyone will recieve a very nice package that participated.
I will pick 1 person tomorrow to send the free clone of choice to. Thanks everyone who participated.
Wow I'm blown away by this all I can say is thank you for being so generous an I can't wait for the next one an to everyone that won to congratulations 👊😎💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ya ive been busy or id of posted earlier..

5 plants in a 20x36x60 tent under 150 watts of Atreum led boards.
Media was buildasoil 3.0 , fed weekly using bottled spring water and grease brand buffalo compost teas..
3 of the 5 was chopped around 9-10 weeks of flower..
Last 2 are going strong still..

But thank you to Heisen for doing this contest..
Dont care wtf Gwheels says u are a good dude and everyone cant say shit bout these genetics, just look at all the killer pics from everyone...

Everyones plants look great !
My pic taking skills need alot of help..smh
Like 5 of my best shots was considered file to big so fuck it im not playing editor all night with pics, so heres sum of mine that wasnt to big..

IMG_20240306_212544753.jpg
IMG_20240302_073407282_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240228_075354175_MF_PORTRAIT~2.jpg
IMG_20240302_074026299_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240301_230604693_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240225_042257863_MF_PORTRAIT~2.jpg
IMG_20240302_073804413_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240307_075618440_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240307_075706330_HDR.jpg
👊✌

Fucking H. All the shit talk he takes, all the flames he deals with. No one really sees what he does behind the scene. Like saving people's asses when they are in need or giving out stuff like this right here. This is what shows me what type of man he is. Hard working mother fucking ass kicker with a heart of gold. I think everyone left around here has seen that and it's what makes us stick around. Not for the "gifts" but for the good fun we have growing a free pack of seeds.

It is good to have been part of your life over the last 5 years H..............................and the rest of you as well

Cept HAF cause he's a penis.....................but that's his problem :sneaky:

Maybe we can do this again with the gifts we are getting? Winner gets free pic of my penis ☺

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Fucking H. All the shit talk he takes, all the flames he deals with. No one really sees what he does behind the scene. Like saving people's asses when they are in need or giving out stuff like this right here. This is what shows me what type of man he is. Hard working mother fucking ass kicker with a heart of gold. I think everyone left around here has seen that and it's what makes us stick around. Not for the "gifts" but for the good fun we have growing a free pack of seeds.

It is good to have been part of your life over the last 5 years H..............................and the rest of you as well

Cept HAF cause he's a penis.....................but that's his problem :sneaky:

Maybe we can do this again with the gifts we are getting? Winner gets free pic of my penis ☺
Well said, proof is in the pudding!!