OFFICIAL PLCG CONTEST PHOTO SUBMISSIONS

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Gotta be nice to see the fruits of your labor!!
Yeah man the most satisfying is to see how the haters babble on other forums but they really don't know me at all. They just parrot information without any facts at all. It's crazy as hell to me, the biggest fuck up is how people act like I got kicked off thc farmer for doing something fucked up. What they don't realize is I left because logic was supplying the seeds to a dummy account that was sending them to Gu. I knew about it and actually was the one that confirmed it. Logic kicked me and 4 other mods off the site at that time for exposing his ass. I even made a post on rollitup at the time. 5 years later people seem to forget what happened. I'm grateful for the people that actually follow the truth.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yeah man the most satisfying is to see how the haters babble on other forums but they really don't know me at all. They just parrot information without any facts at all. It's crazy as hell to me, the biggest fuck up is how people act like I got kicked off thc farmer for doing something fucked up. What they don't realize is I left because logic was supplying the seeds to a dummy account that was sending them to Gu. I knew about it and actually was the one that confirmed it. Logic kicked me and 4 other mods off the site at that time for exposing his ass. I even made a post on rollitup at the time. 5 years later people seem to forget what happened. I'm grateful for the people that actually follow the truth.
Do you know where he got the seeds from?
Was it Dinafem?

Promedz

Zeus
We need another contest, this forum was flooded during the last one: we don’t need to test anything let’s have one with what we have? Some kind red cup challenge? Something that will keep ppl into it? We can all put in some prizes to enter and the winner can get them?
Someone can figure something out let’s put some heads together. Biggest yield in 2 gallon? Healthiest plant at the end? One pack of seeds to enter or better? If you can do more then go for it. Clone of your best bud: I wanna compete

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Sooooo, it still has me Wondering who the hell had the gorilla butter?
Just come out and say it.... Lol

Hell imo, with all the seeds H is sending everyone who finished, it dont gotta be a reward type thing, just wanna know who had it .... Lol
Thx 👊

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

Hell imo, with all the seeds H is sending everyone who finished, it dont gotta be a reward type thing, just wanna know who had it .... Lol
Thx 👊
Who do you think? lol
They all look the same to me, just different. :unsure::LOL:
Seems to be quite a few different phenos coming from "one mating" of seeds.
Or is it the different "styles" of growers that brings out the variety of cultivars.
The "Butter" member is keeping their mouth shut.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Thx 👊
🤣 I think H just forgot about this part. I think he still wanted to do its own thread for it. @Heisen do you want me to start a thread for this so we can close that part of the contest up? Maybe give everyone a week from today to get their guess in?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
🤣 I think H just forgot about this part. I think he still wanted to do its own thread for it. @Heisen do you want me to start a thread for this so we can close that part of the contest up? Maybe give everyone a week from today to get their guess in?
You know, if he's mailing something out I'd like some high CBD weed that reliably tests high if he still has that stuff. I have 1:1's but you never know if they are from bean to bean without testing. It would save me from buying it.