Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Two of these are not like the other. All Platinum Frosting. The normal one is at day 30 and the other two are at day 16 and day two.

View attachment 135618View attachment 135619View attachment 135620
[/QU
Two of these are not like the other. All Platinum Frosting. The normal one is at day 30 and the other two are at day 16 and day two.

View attachment 135618View attachment 135619View attachment 135620
I had two like that also, they were slow to pop and the slow to start flower. I still have them in a small box to flower and they are looking decent, but never took off like the others.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
We have taken 2 more of the ZG's so will probably have one more update since we still have 2 more ZG's to harvest this is last update before final submission. Still have one that has huge double fist sized buds but not very photogenic but very nice. This plant was simply super, large top buds with golf ball sized all the rest of the way to soil. Easy to trim not much to complain about. These picts were all one plant.

IMG_0267.jpg
IMG_0239.jpg
IMG_0249.jpg
IMG_0261.jpg
beanstalk nuits / 5 gallon pots / promix / autopots not much else

Promedz

Zeus
We have taken 2 more of the ZG's so will probably have one more update since we still have 2 more ZG's to harvest this is last update before final submission. Still have one that has huge double fist sized buds but not very photogenic but very nice. This plant was simply super, large top buds with golf ball sized all the rest of the way to soil. Easy to trim not much to complain about. These picts were all one plant.

View attachment 135694
View attachment 135695
View attachment 135696
View attachment 135697
used to get clones off this guy in the Bay Area that use to promote beanstalk. He gave me a 40 percent code I never used or got to try them out. Your plants def loved it!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

View attachment 135694
View attachment 135695
View attachment 135696
View attachment 135697
Having the black background makes a world of difference.