Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think right now Samsung has the edge on camera tech, like a 50x zoom nowadays
I don't use any kind of zoom. Do that in editing if there's a spot on a pic you like. Just crop that little portion and it'll blow up to picture size.

It's all about the megapixels. The more you have the sharper the image and the more you can zoom in after it's taken without getting the pixelated look.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Platinum Ice. A self-bifurcated pile of frost with some green stuff under it. She's not liking the mid-70's I run my tents at but she's still healthhy.
IMG_9103.JPG
lots of stubby limbs, but enough to push the flowers into the light. She's 65 days.
IMG_9106.JPG
Here's a top
IMG_9108.JPG
here's a lower nug
IMG_9109.JPG
This is a whole pic when I put it to macro to see if anything was milky yet. Lots of blurry stuff because the macro setting focuses at a set, flat-plane distance from the lens. One pic might have super clear leaf tips and everything else is shit. I take several and delete most.
IMG_9110.JPG
his is a cropped clear section of that.
IMG_9110-1.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I don't use any kind of zoom. Do that in editing if there's a spot on a pic you like. Just crop that little portion and it'll blow up to picture size.

It's all about the megapixels. The more you have the sharper the image and the more you can zoom in after it's taken without getting the pixelated look.
Zooming doesn’t compromise as much with the newer camera phones that have multiple lenses. Most of my recent pictures are taken zoomed in. I zoom in until I see it switch to the next lens because it lets me get crisper and closer photos without the need to crop them.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Zooming doesn’t compromise as much with the newer camera phones that have multiple lenses. Most of my recent pictures are taken zoomed in. I zoom in until I see it switch to the next lens because it lets me get crisper and closer photos without the need to crop them.
What I heard:
Zooming doesn’t compromise as much with the newer camera phones that have multiple lenses. wah wah wah wah etc.:sneaky:
Think Charlie Browns Teacher. 🤷‍♂️

I know it is supposed to make sense but not to me. I was stuck on "they have multiple lenses???" and that kind of went into this loop ➰➿♾️♻