Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

Dagr8

This is the thread for Heisen's Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato contest.

Contest Rules
  1. Everyone will have the same start date (Nov 15th)
  2. Soak the seeds on the start date and you have 12 weeks to finish.
  3. @Heisen will pick the top 6 contenders and we will all get to vote. The votes will help @Heisen consider the winners but they are not the all tell end of the contest. @Heisen will pick 1st through 3rd winners based on plant health and bad ass pheno expressions

List of Participants (🌱 = Seeds Sprouted)
  1. @AZHomeGrown420🌱
  2. @Big Terps🌱
  3. @bluecrab1618🌱
  4. @BlueRidgeGreen Said he never got his seeds
  5. @Bobby_Resigliano🌱
  6. @BSGrows🌱
  7. @Chillin🌱
  8. @Dalton🌱
  9. @Evergreengardener Hasn't checked in since seeds were sent
  10. @FluffySquish🌱
  11. @Gonzo214🌱
  12. @H.A.F.🌱
  13. @homegrowncreations
  14. @Hotwired🌱
  15. @K@tM@n Hasn't checked in since seeds were sent
  16. @lakegrow🌱
  17. @Lutan🌱
  18. @M2BM🌱
  19. @MisterKister🌱
  20. @Mr_phenohunter🌱
  21. @northern homegrown🌱
  22. @NoWaistedSpace🌱
  23. @Old ST1R🌱
  24. @Opie1🌱
  25. @Promedz🌱
  26. @Quietly🌱
  27. @SF603🌱
  28. @Slowdrawl 🌱
  29. @stiickygreen🌱
  30. @Streetpro09🌱
  31. @superdave.Kc🌱
  32. @Traderjoeh20🌱
  33. @treefarmercharlie🌱
  34. @ttystikk Hasn't checked in since seeds were sent
  35. @Turpman🌱
  36. @Weedkiller🌱
  37. @wierdly🌱
  38. @Zaphod420🌱
Is the contest still open as I just got mine from greenpoint an just started germinating them

D

Deleted member 2835

The only problem I see is that you're already a couple weeks behind us and there is a 12 week limit for pics.

D

Deleted member 60

So when exactly did this contest start...and when will it end? @treefarmercharlie 's first post said started date Nov 15th....running 12 weeks.

then @Heisen mentioned a start date of Nov 15th and 14 weeks of grow/flower time. A bit after that he said after the 15th he'd see where everyone was at and would start the 14 week countdown. Is the 15th the set in stone start date and 14 weeks the final length of the show?

Nov 14 - Feb 21?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So when exactly did this contest start...and when will it end? @treefarmercharlie 's first post said started date Nov 15th....running 12 weeks.

then @Heisen mentioned a start date of Nov 15th and 14 weeks of grow/flower time. A bit after that he said after the 15th he'd see where everyone was at and would start the 14 week countdown. Is the 15th the set in stone start date and 14 weeks the final length of the show?

Nov 14 - Feb 21?
Last I heard was H said he was going to see where everyone is at and then would start the 14 week countdown. Once he gives us that date I’ll update the first post in this thread with that date.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

What do u guys think?
Dunno...just didn't see a firm mention so I thought I'd pose the question. A few folks sure got screwed on the send. I was just wondering so folks would know a general idea of when to drop into flower. Sure do appreciate all of this @Heisen. Can't wait to see what these liddle bitches will do!

I was gonna cull the PF runt (and one from someone else's seeds) but now I'm popping more seeds...with more to come...so I'm gonna let 'em ride and hope they get off their ass. Crazy how some just get with it and some just don't....