Oder control

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
We have that now too. Thanks for the headsup. I am going to go get some of those on the weekend and see if i can schmooze em.
Last time i bought one they were like 2 or 3 us dollars.Not that you would care about the pickle smell inside the bucket. But tried everything to get rid of the smell no go. I even tried a heavy mix of bleach soaking for 24 hrs are better.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Is there anything special about the firehouse buckets vs a blue BLowes bucket ($3.50)?
I have noticed that not all the lids are interchangeable even though you might not need it for this setup.
That Blowes has been your home away from home lately. LOL. I got them the same reason as @gwheels wanted to look at a different color for a change. Just did not care for the pickle smell. Plus you get a pretty good sub for lunch out of the deal.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Wow. love that setup! That took some engineering and thought but looks like it would work fantastic!
Thanks for the link too, I'll check and see if It's better prices than what I've been paying.

Well worth the money to replace the carbon, rather than buy a new filter for me.

I've built a couple can style, (my first filters), and a small inline (similar but simpler), such as you are using for my drying box.

Had friends gift me their used Can brand filters, but they quickly learned that replacing the carbon was the way to go after seeing their used ones running clean and like new, with no smell outside the room.
(2- Can 50's, a Profilter same as the 50, and 1-Can 100)

The 50's were about $250 each shipped, I re-filled each for $60-$80 bucks :p(y)

Great info and detailed diagrams. Always impressive Jesselikes2grow!

I AM

Hydro farm calls it hepa...
Its smaller than any carbon filter...& it'd be kick ass if it did the trick.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Hepa=high efficiency particulate air filter. Particulate is the only thing it removes. Dust pollen bacteria spores etc.
Smells are not particulates well most of them are not think vapour. So you need carbon to adsorb the vapours they would pass right through a hepa.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Im standing at my stove with my pretty pink bong lol with the simpsons bart head for a bowl...its pink to lol
Doing bong hits and blowing the smoke through my stove vent lol...hits the rats next door. Life is so good lol

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
It smells like a skunky barn yard outside my house lol Have several varieties of mj in my big room. The smells mix together smell like a barn door is open lol

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
filters fail so fast and mold is existent everywhere, fight it with proper prevention and have strong plants or you’ll fail down the chain. Not worth the risk ( if it was me)

Fuck carbon filters.... j/k but everyone has their own thing or trick to the trait ( just not my thing when. I don’t wanna be buying carbon filters all the time or rebuying them at hydro stores = less times there the better )

anyways a better option since carbon filters don’t even kill mold or virus I wanted to make my room lab grade and even during drying mode and during all stage protective fight all air Bourne issue 100%. it’s the only one in the USA fda approved And not a ozone generator . I have only had it for one season but it removed 90% odor of my crazy odor in a 75% gmo dominated room and the terps def were high ( it doesn’t kill the end results ). Very impressive machine and people forget sometimes air quality , water quality (like I went ocd on water)and are such a end result to your end results. Like many things

Cool thing is if your just a tent grower or non commerical they sell a home grower version.

So odor masters....I do not run any filters in my grows. One thing I notice....when my lights kick off, the release the strongest most pungent smell ever. But ONLY at lights out. Anyone know the reason? It's almost like a minty fresh cut grass smell.