New AC Infinity Clip Fan?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When the fan arrives it is on speed 6 and oscillating once you plug it it. So I tried to turn the oscillating feature off and on to make sure it works

The lights turned orange and it didn't go off so I pushed it again, and the damn oscillation has 10 speeds just like the fan!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Then I had to go back to every fan and pump up them numbers 😂

I usually run stuff about 50% so the angle wasn't enough. Would have been fine if it was speed.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am replacing all my oscilators regardless of age or function. I had already replaced one with the Gen2 (and just fixed the settings), so with the 6 they sent me I now have a new one in 5 spots and 2 spares new in the box. plus 5 spare Gen1 models that can act as replacement stationary fans even if they start clicking. Leap day, leap year is easy to remember.

I just have to label the ones I am pulling so I know which were fully functional and which clicked. I found that a little square of foil tape over the oscillating button is easiest for the clickers. You can still use the button if needed.

They may be sending me a box of Gen3 fans before I need to bother with replacements 😂 🤘

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I’m sure they will. If not then you might have to have the store handle the swap.
Two new fans on the way! Luckily I had retained a paper receipt for one of the fans from the hydro store. I sent them a picture of the receipt on two of the fan boxes and pictures of the orange sticker.

Today I received an order confirmation for two new fans!

Thanks @treefarmercharlie for the heads up.