New AC Infinity Clip Fan?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My guess is they are probably batch numbers.
Right? I did order two at a time once they were officially released and there was no limit. Makes sense.

I just have to think that their venture into the weed-growing world has been a success. You can tell they are putting some back into R&D. I like that they started in the green industry because we found them. At first all they had was exhaust fans, but we all bought them over Vivo-sux. Now they have tents and lights and clip-fans and such, but it's like us stoners asked them to.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Right? I did order two at a time once they were officially released and there was no limit. Makes sense.

I just have to think that their venture into the weed-growing world has been a success. You can tell they are putting some back into R&D. I like that they started in the green industry because we found them. At first all they had was exhaust fans, but we all bought them over Vivo-sux. Now they have tents and lights and clip-fans and such, but it's like us stoners asked them to.
They’ve been around a lot longer than that, too. Before they got into selling shit for growing they were selling temperature controlled fans for equipment racks. I was installing their fans in racks and cabinets like 20 years ago.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They’ve been around a lot longer than that, too. Before they got into selling shit for growing they were selling temperature controlled fans for equipment racks. I was installing their fans in racks and cabinets like 20 years ago.
That's what I am saying. They didn't invent a weed business. They took an already successful business and added a subsidiary - so to speak

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Mine had the same numbers on the orange tags on both fans. I got a cg email that said expect 4 to 6 weeks. Thanks for the link @treefarmercharlie . And yeah they work just fine when not oscillating. They still oscillate but the sound is annoying, and broken fans are sketchy. They were bumping both sides of the tent walls so IDK if thats what wore em out. Adjustable oscillation would be nice.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Mine had the same numbers on the orange tags on both fans. I got a cg email that said expect 4 to 6 weeks. Thanks for the link @treefarmercharlie . And yeah they work just fine when not oscillating. They still oscillate but the sound is annoying, and broken fans are sketchy. They were bumping both sides of the tent walls so IDK if thats what wore em out. Adjustable oscillation would be nice.
These new ones have adjustable oscillation.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They might reach out and ask you for the QC code (orange sticker on fan). When I had mine replaced under warranty they asked for that number.
I got the confirmation e-mail 2/2 for reporting 5 old units and I mentioned the one already replaced.
I got an e-mail today regarding the shipment of 6 units

Unfortunately I think I got the last of their customer service, so you guys are fucked :cool:
1708547753356.png

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
@H.A.F. u didn't get all of their customer service lol, cause i got my confirmation email today too, for my replacement S4 scrubber fan...
For my situation, i was required to give that # on sticker to them...
Best part is, my old fan in tent just has a slight rattling noise u can barely hear.. still works fine atm..
Great company that stands behind their gear is great.. and its in USA...
Thx

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@H.A.F. u didn't get all of their customer service lol, cause i got my confirmation email today too, for my replacement S4 scrubber fan...
No one gets my sarcasm! 😂

For my situation, i was required to give that # on sticker to them...
I had to when I initially contacted them about a clicking fan - which they replaced. It's just that they are replacing all of of these oscillating fans now regardless of status.

I will have a dozen oscillating fans when these show up. and even when they start clicking (as we now know all that type of fan does) they are perfect as stationary fans. I just slapped a piece of foil tape over the oscillating button on the fucked one so I know which is which.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
No one gets my sarcasm! 😂

I had to when I initially contacted them about a clicking fan - which they replaced. It's just that they are replacing all of of these oscillating fans now regardless of status.

I will have a dozen oscillating fans when these show up. and even when they start clicking (as we now know all that type of fan does) they are perfect as stationary fans. I just slapped a piece of foil tape over the oscillating button on the fucked one so I know which is which.
Ya thats badass they're replacing all of those for u!
And ya , i no u was trying to be funny with your comment on no more customer service... Lol
Thanks for posting the info in this thread..

Cause without TFC and yourself posting the info, id of missed my my chance to replace my fan..
So thx u guys

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
:rolleyes:They said they couldn't find my order #. I got mine off of Amazon. I sent them a screenshot of all my Ac infinity orders. So I will probably hear something back soon. At least I know who got all the new fans!;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
:rolleyes:They said they couldn't find my order #. I got mine off of Amazon. I sent them a screenshot of all my Ac infinity orders. So I will probably hear something back soon. At least I know who got all the new fans!;)
I had to find the orders on amazon, but I think I had to click on each individual order description to get the order number to put into their form.