New AC Infinity Clip Fan?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So, this is interesting…I broke the mount on one of my S6 clip fans so they shipped me a replacement under warranty. Except this isn’t an S6, and it isn’t listed on their site. It seems to be even better because the put the connection and controls on the base of the fan where it doesn’t oscillate. The model number on it is CCS6

IMG_5489.jpeg

IMG_5490.jpeg

SimpleJak

Tugg Speedman
AC Infinity is an awesome company! I think I read on one of their manuals as a disclaimer that you can get new or updated items that arent featured in the manual it comes with. I actually enjoy unboxing their gear. Its so well organized, engineered and comes with extra things. I am glad they figured out the rotation/cord problem. Always nice when a company upgrades you while you are using warranty.

D

Deleted member 2835

I like their guide to growing hemp that they send out with every purchase. At the same time though they can f themselves for putting products out on the market without sufficient testing. That goes for every company not trying to single out a.c. infinity

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
AC Infinity is an awesome company! I think I read on one of their manuals as a disclaimer that you can get new or updated items that arent featured in the manual it comes with. I actually enjoy unboxing their gear. Its so well organized, engineered and comes with extra things. I am glad they figured out the rotation/cord problem. Always nice when a company upgrades you while you are using warranty.
That's a great update on the cord. I e-mailed them and told them an old fan was clicking. I asked if there was a fix and told them it was real old - I get a new one in a few days.

When they sent an request for feedback on the customer service I told them that I didn't think they would stay in business long if they replaced equipment that failed due to normal wear and tear with age - so if they wanted to go ahead and send me another half dozen before they close the doors I would gladly send them the fan serial numbers - they are sure to fail eventually :ROFLMAO:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Got the replacement for my 2-year old clip fan that failed due to normal wear and tear, and they do have the cord thing figured out. Shitty pic but you can see how the rotation of the fan is not going to move the cord at all.
View attachment 134443
I like the design of this so much more than the original. I'm surprised there's no mention of this version on their site or the IG account yet.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I got two oscillators both are making the clicking sound now. Awesome they would stand behind their products like this. I bought these 12/18/22 on amazon. Do you know if the Amazon order # will work for this @treefarmercharlie?

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I got two oscillators both are making the clicking sound now. Awesome they would stand behind their products like this. I bought these 12/18/22 on amazon. Do you know if the Amazon order # will work for this @treefarmercharlie?

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I no its not their ocilating fans, but after seeing your post i reached out them bout my scrubber fan the S4 with manual push button controller is making a slight rattling noise i can barely here..

Told them and they said to get the order# from Amazon with the rohs # on fan itself and theyd send me a new one.. get to keep it plus get a new one.. So il just keep using old one and use the new one as back up...

Thats why i love their equipment...
Thx for posting the info everyone