Natural Immunity

D

Deleted member 60

Did they put her on Brilinta now? $400 a month medication. It didn't work at first but it kicked in after a few weeks. Way better than Plavix for keeping the arteries open and the blood flowing. Your wife may get a lot more bruises now if she's on the Brilinta

Weird how this plaque shit works. How it only affects the arteries in the heart and very little elsewhere in the body. I mean they took perfectly normal arteries to bypass the old blocked ones and BAMM, a few years later those arteries are blocked.

She got the fentanyl too wow. I've had 8 stents since my bypass surgery and the last one was the same as your wife. I was in and out of consciousness and I had no idea if I was going to make it. Was whacked out of my mind for 2 days afterwards.

They say if I get clogged again the will have to use the rotor method or another bypass because the laser didn't work well on me.
All of the below is just medical shit if yer not interested in such things.....

@V256.420 .... Her gig isn't about clogs/plaque...it's about fucked up signals from the brain to her heart...mostly causing afib....(was constant of late/for the last 3 weeks @120)....then severe bottoming out. Like 140bpm to 32 in a minute or so. Had the EMT's here a few months ago cus she went down/fainted. I caught her before she contacted the floor but it was close. Overall....the heart doc said the condition of her heart was like a 30 year old. It's the signals that were crossed/causing the problem. Once he got in there and did his Star wars shit...she instantly dropped from 120 to 65...where she's stayed ever since.

Same experience/cause with her sleep apnea. Not obstrctive from obesity... (thankfully!)....it's messed up pathways/signals from the brain....aka..central sleep apnea. At one point she was stopping breathing once a minute. The ASV has fixed that.....and we hope maybe this procedure MIGHT change her numbers on the SA front as well if the afib was/is the cause. We will see. Weird shit though...

Funny how we all do differently with this stuff. My wife was restless/in some pain right after the procedure...so they gave her the Fentanyl then. I laughed cus it took 3 shots to get her to calm down...and then the nurse looked at me and said 'it's good pain meds but she'll probably sleep for a few hours now"...

Taking a cue from me..i guess..and how i react to the narcs....not a minute later her eyes popped open...she looked at me..and said 'I'm feeling much better now". LOL. I got the old head nod/dirty look from the nurse when I said 'Well honey...Keith Richards just came by and gave you some love...and things are always better with lots of love"....heehee. From there..the wife was wide awake and thinkin'.... 'get me the fuck out of here"....LOL.

FWIW/on the BIG PHARMA front...LOL....she's been on Xarelto for 3 years...$600 a month....Metoprolol (cheap)..and Fleconaid for 2 years or so. All totalled...about $700 a month if we had to eat it/pay it. (love you ACA) They added pentaprozole, colchicine and aspirin for a month. Then I believe after the month is up they will try backing off the metoprolol and the fleconaid and see how her heart reacts. She'll always be on the Xeralto because she had a TIA at the very onset of all of this shit when we first detected the afib. The only good thing about the Xeralto is that even without major shit we hit our deductible in like march...and after that..it's a free concert from there on out...everything is covered for the rest of the year. Comes in handy when you see the bills from this shit.... wow.

I hope you can stay clear and avoid further BS. The next step here is a pacemaker...so I'm crossin' my fingers all goes well. Fun stuff.

m4s73r

The Laziest
Yep, you can still get it and pass it around. This vaccine was not designed to prevent that. Thats not in the cards. This was designed to give your immune system the ability to fight it and not be in a hospital on a ventilator. That is part of where they (Trump and Media) fucked up. They didnt account for the public's perception of what a vaccine is.
If they had stood up there on TV and said:
"We got a Immune System Booster Shot. Its good for 10 months then its out your system. If we can get everyone to take one shot then we may not over flood our hospitals and knock this out." But thats not what happened. It was marketed to the public as a vaccine and now we got half of America brainwashed into thinking that its more than what it is. The media took one look at that and said "watch this, you think poeple were split over a mask? Lets hit them with 'cure thats not a cure'! That should get the clicks up for this quarter!"

m4s73r

The Laziest
Also 270 US doctors, scientists, healthcare professionals and professors have written an open letter to Spotify telling them to shut Rogans misinformation shit down. It wont. Spotify just bought that shit for 200 million. They got to get that money back. So Joe will stay, the libtards will scream, the repubtards will rejoice, the rich will get richer, the poor will help them, and everything will stay just as its meant to be.

D

Deleted member 60

U can still get and pass the virus if your vaccinated. They lied or they were wrong.
I get that @High kev .....but WHY is that? Pretty well known that had everyone vaxx'd..like the other major diseases this country has fought throughout history....and you were given NO CHOICE if you got the vax or not....these mutations from our 3rd world states wouldn't have ever taken place.

THAT is the lie you guys are swallowing without backtracking a bit more. (like praying for it to stop but not havin balls to call "God" on his shit out of fear OF God...LOL. WTF? Duh) The whole 'it down't wurk" isn't any surprise when some folks keep lighting the woodpile while it's trying to be put out on the other side....

So far the vax has worked here. That..and minimizing our trips out and about. I hope the rest of ya can steer clear....but I'm done crying/caring about anyone who didn't protect themselves when they could have. Family...friends..whoever.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Majority of the people called non Vaxxers have every other vaccine besides this one. Never rejected a vaccine until they started seeing all the negative effects and seeing that you can still catch it pass it and get sick and still die. I got both shots of modern-a first thing. I was the first Guinean pig 🐑🙋‍♂️when it was offered because of the job I do. First shot nothing. After second shot I got sick as fuck and was puking, chills, back hurt, sweats Pounding head ache. I didn’t get out of bed unless to puke for two days. My daughters 19 years old she got the Johnson and Johnson. She’s good nothing but a sore arm. Her best friend (19) perfectly healthy athletic etc. had a seizure from the sickness from the shot luckily the seizure didn’t effect her long term. I guess you can call it a minor seizure. Rest of family two daughters 7 and 2 and wife didn’t get the jab. Kids just got temps but wouldn’t even know they were sick. They were bouncing off the walls. Me and wife got sick hers a little worse than me. We managed just fine without any medicine that is being blocked. And isolated at home like they said with nothing but Tylenol because they block the medications that would actually help at this stage🤷‍♂️. Let older people get the vaccination if they want they are in high risk categories. They are the ones at risk. 65+ consider they can be the gunnie pigs if they choose. They lived their life. My kids 2 and 7 don’t need it. The vaccine is much more risk to them than carona virus. We all had it. We’re good. No body else I know have been fucked up from a vaccination like this that I know of. So I’m an anti turbo speed Donald trump rushed COVID fake vaccine that still allows you to catch, get violently sick, and die from COVID while being vaccinated.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Also 270 US doctors, scientists, healthcare professionals and professors have written an open letter to Spotify telling them to shut Rogans misinformation shit down. It wont. Spotify just bought that shit for 200 million. They got to get that money back. So Joe will stay, the libtards will scream, the repubtards will rejoice, the rich will get richer, the poor will help them, and everything will stay just as its meant to be.
I actually like Joe, but I don't agree with everything he says. I honestly don't understand why people think he's a far right person. He's changed his mind on lots of things over the years and has people from both sides come on to his show to speak their side for 3-4 hours. He does more listening than talking on his show, too. I used to listen to him when I drove to the office every day, but haven't listened to much of his podcast in the last few years since I've been working from home, because I can't listen to it and concentrate for work at the same time. Asking Spotify to get rid of him for his views is pretty anti-American, IMO. Anyone can be misled just by doing a search online and he always says he's not an expert.

D

Deleted member 60

I was fully aware there were breakthroughs cus we let it get out of hand/slide/didn't mandate the shot as we did for polio/smallpox/etc. ...thus...more shots.

But being honest here...this ..other than all the vax's we got as kids...is the first time I've volunteered to be stuck for multiple reasons.

I never had a flu shot in all the decades they've been available. Like many.....right or wrong (read on...LOL)...I felt I had an immunity to the flu because I had 2 back-to-back hits in college in '78 that hospitalized me twice and nearly killed me the second time.....and I just didn't wanna rock the boat after never having it since...

LOL....then I got it in 2018 and it was another very fun time.....which blew my self-diagnosed "immunity" shit our of the water in a big way. I had just been lucky, it seems....

So....a part of me....the part that hates needles/passes out from getting shot up/giving blood for bloodwork/immunizations/whatever....gets it on some level. However, for me.....it's the shot itself/IV/etc...that is far more at the forefront in my head than any concern over what is going into my body IF they can stick me successfully....other than it's never good shit I'd enjoy immensely they are putting in....LOL That is what keeps the needles at bay here. I stepped up this time....3 times...through my 40+ year long hate/fear of it all....and was spinnin' and reelin' from the mental shit and had to sit there for 30 mins...not from the vax...just from my head and it's trip about all of it. Other than that...all 3 times I got this vax I got a bit tired from the shot...which was nothing more than a reason to take an afternoon nap....cus I can. However...in the long run/overall....the folks who don''t get the shots have far worse symptoms than what I experience from needles/etc. from what I hear.

So are any of you old fucks getting the shingex shots? Pneumonia? Is it all a scam/way to profit? I guess that depends who you ask. My sister in law (anti-vax/Jesus freak/cult member) had shingles recently and she never takes narcs....until this...and she was eating Demerols like candy for weeks and still hatin life....even after prayin' for it to stop. Ooops. Still workin on the head here for this shit...I hear these make the Covid shot look like a novacaine shot... oh boy...what fun.

Streetpro09

Tester
I get not wanting to be "forced' into doing shit. But to me...that choice should only work if it's solely YOU in the crosshairs. However, if you can infect others with your behavior..or lack of...then it's a different game here.

Different hospitals for vax/non-vax, huh? Should we build different highways as well...cus some folks don't wanna go through the hassle/don't believe in 'Gubmint" overreach or any other number of excuses/wants/conspiracies for not licensing?? I dunno...that might be good....cus I believe fully after all of this shit that self-destruction is a beautiful thing that needs to happen to some folks. However... I sure don't wanna pay for your highway....or higher health care premiums for your special little non-vax hospital. Just be fully responsible for your actions...however you play the game. That's really all i'm asking for. Simple shit....or should be. But we make allowances...and then we have to make allowances...and then those allowances become norms... all because we fail to truly hold folks responsible for their actions/inactions.

I fully support dying if you want to. Fuck them and their science. NO worries here if that's yer belief. But fuck me....where in the fuck have you been living where EVERYTHING ISN"T ABOUT FUCKING PROFIT....even down to WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR TENT....and WHY this site was born/exists? Do you think medicationss are any different? Some of ya sure ain't giving those weeds away....but..but..but...."Big pharma= BAD". LOL. $400 z's in this day and age is is bad.

But hey....you go kids..you go. Tempt your mortality however you please...Just take responsibility for a CHANGE and don't ask for anyone to pick up the peices/slap yo' ass in the hospital after you stood so very tall on your 'beliefs".

If you don't believe in science..I mean...seriously.....why are you running to the hosptial/why does the thought of a hospital "just for me...the non-vaxxer" even cross your mind in the first place? And why would it be a problem if we simply didn't let you in to the current hospital? Shouldn't you...if you truly believe what you say....stand for something...for "Christ's" sake (LOL...you folks and yer make believe) and go it on your own? You did the "medical research" and you played yer "pick and choose religion game" (daily).....so why do you need a hospital and those stupid fuckin mini-Fauci's saving you? Let you and God do it. (and see where it goes...LOFL)

Are you non-vaxxers men...or not? Let's see. I'll believe it/believe you are when you/they stop coming to the hospital and taking up beds others who have health burdens they didn't choose to take on need. I'll believe it when they are found...at home...dead....with no call in for help made.

Until then..it's all "talkin out of both sides of yer mouth" as my Gramps would say.

Can't remember the last time i went to the doctor voluntarily. 😉

Streetpro09

Tester
I suppose another way to look at the shot situation is this: I remember, as a child, that i didn't want shots but was forced anyway. Now I'm an adult and still don't want shots. When do i get to make my own choice @stiickygreen? Who's playing my parents now, the government? I could have sworn we lived in a free country where i could decide what i wanted in my body or not.

I guess I should just scream rape the whole time they force me to get a shot?

Nut_Liquor

Where's that list of famous loudmouth anti-vaxxers that are now dead?
Oh never mind, it's not real, right? It's a pill selling scam. I wonder how they pick who dies.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I get not wanting to be "forced' into doing shit. But to me...that choice should only work if it's solely YOU in the crosshairs. However, if you can infect others with your behavior..or lack of...then it's a different game here.

Different hospitals for vax/non-vax, huh? Should we build different highways as well...cus some folks don't wanna go through the hassle/don't believe in 'Gubmint" overreach or any other number of excuses/wants/conspiracies for not licensing?? I dunno...that might be good....cus I believe fully after all of this shit that self-destruction is a beautiful thing that needs to happen to some folks. However... I sure don't wanna pay for your highway....or higher health care premiums for your special little non-vax hospital. Just be fully responsible for your actions...however you play the game. That's really all i'm asking for. Simple shit....or should be. But we make allowances...and then we have to make allowances...and then those allowances become norms... all because we fail to truly hold folks responsible for their actions/inactions.

I fully support dying if you want to. Fuck them and their science. NO worries here if that's yer belief. But fuck me....where in the fuck have you been living where EVERYTHING ISN"T ABOUT FUCKING PROFIT....even down to WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR TENT....and WHY this site was born/exists? Do you think medicationss are any different? Some of ya sure ain't giving those weeds away....but..but..but...."Big pharma= BAD". LOL. $400 z's in this day and age is is bad.

But hey....you go kids..you go. Tempt your mortality however you please...Just take responsibility for a CHANGE and don't ask for anyone to pick up the peices/slap yo' ass in the hospital after you stood so very tall on your 'beliefs".

If you don't believe in science..I mean...seriously.....why are you running to the hosptial/why does the thought of a hospital "just for me...the non-vaxxer" even cross your mind in the first place? And why would it be a problem if we simply didn't let you in to the current hospital? Shouldn't you...if you truly believe what you say....stand for something...for "Christ's" sake (LOL...you folks and yer make believe) and go it on your own? You did the "medical research" and you played yer "pick and choose religion game" (daily).....so why do you need a hospital and those stupid fuckin mini-Fauci's saving you? Let you and God do it. (and see where it goes...LOFL)

Are you non-vaxxers men...or not? Let's see. I'll believe it/believe you are when you/they stop coming to the hospital and taking up beds others who have health burdens they didn't choose to take on need. I'll believe it when they are found...at home...dead....with no call in for help made.

Until then..it's all "talkin out of both sides of yer mouth" as my Gramps would say.
You missed my whole point. All this vax and non vax bs is dividing the country more and more. Everything turns to politics in the end. Always does. When this pandemic first started, we all were doing our part. I sprayed my clothes and $$$ etc to keep myself safe. Kept my distance for respect to other people(still do). Live in a rural area, so there was very little pressure on actually coming in contact with the virus. If I lived in a big city, I'm sure I would have added another layer of protection.
Then nurses and Dr's began telling what was going on in the hospitals and no one seemed to care. And now it's blame on the un-vaxed for simply wanting a right to say what goes in our bodies. There has not been 1 case of Natural Immunity spreading the infection to others.
Now we are at Omicron, which the vaccines don't work on, yet they want to give you another shot because they have a huge surplus of shots.
I don't believe the un vaxed is the problem here.
Not to mention the border.
I'm "face palming".
Did you watch kevs video?

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
All of the below is just medical shit if yer not interested in such things.....

@V256.420 .... Her gig isn't about clogs/plaque...it's about fucked up signals from the brain to her heart...mostly causing afib....(was constant of late/for the last 3 weeks @120)....then severe bottoming out. Like 140bpm to 32 in a minute or so. Had the EMT's here a few months ago cus she went down/fainted. I caught her before she contacted the floor but it was close. Overall....the heart doc said the condition of her heart was like a 30 year old. It's the signals that were crossed/causing the problem. Once he got in there and did his Star wars shit...she instantly dropped from 120 to 65...where she's stayed ever since.

Same experience/cause with her sleep apnea. Not obstrctive from obesity... (thankfully!)....it's messed up pathways/signals from the brain....aka..central sleep apnea. At one point she was stopping breathing once a minute. The ASV has fixed that.....and we hope maybe this procedure MIGHT change her numbers on the SA front as well if the afib was/is the cause. We will see. Weird shit though...

Funny how we all do differently with this stuff. My wife was restless/in some pain right after the procedure...so they gave her the Fentanyl then. I laughed cus it took 3 shots to get her to calm down...and then the nurse looked at me and said 'it's good pain meds but she'll probably sleep for a few hours now"...

Taking a cue from me..i guess..and how i react to the narcs....not a minute later her eyes popped open...she looked at me..and said 'I'm feeling much better now". LOL. I got the old head nod/dirty look from the nurse when I said 'Well honey...Keith Richards just came by and gave you some love...and things are always better with lots of love"....heehee. From there..the wife was wide awake and thinkin'.... 'get me the fuck out of here"....LOL.

FWIW/on the BIG PHARMA front...LOL....she's been on Xarelto for 3 years...$600 a month....Metoprolol (cheap)..and Fleconaid for 2 years or so. All totalled...about $700 a month if we had to eat it/pay it. (love you ACA) They added pentaprozole, colchicine and aspirin for a month. Then I believe after the month is up they will try backing off the metoprolol and the fleconaid and see how her heart reacts. She'll always be on the Xeralto because she had a TIA at the very onset of all of this shit when we first detected the afib. The only good thing about the Xeralto is that even without major shit we hit our deductible in like march...and after that..it's a free concert from there on out...everything is covered for the rest of the year. Comes in handy when you see the bills from this shit.... wow.

I hope you can stay clear and avoid further BS. The next step here is a pacemaker...so I'm crossin' my fingers all goes well. Fun stuff.
How long has your wife had these problems. My brother had sleep apnea. He had a shitload of other ailments for years. Then he got sick the last week of Feb. He passed 1st of June 2020
I take Metopropol and Lisinopril.

D

Deleted member 60

I remember your brother's passing @NoWaistedSpace. Sad shit. No matter where we all stand on these issues...we all share that kinda pain when shit goes south.

THAT is all I've been trying ot avoid in my own life. I get pissed and torqued about his disease cus..wow guys...it's my old lady....and this casual attitude and the whole "me, me, me" thing works great until "you, you, you" give someone else the death card....like my wife. We're walking around almost in a HazMat suits (95 masks and lathering in anti-germ shit) just to get food to eat and the chucklefuckinheads don;t even wear a mask..cus..oh..wahhh....it impedes their breathing...or whatever shit they come up with to avoid caring about others. Such small things made incredibly huge by some.

Sad shit. Tell tale shit. Shit that has changed me, for sure.

I respect @High kev .....but no..... I didn't watch the vid. Nor did I/do I listen to Alex...or Joe...or Jim Bakker...or Jim Jones in the 70's. I don;t need them to tell me how it is/what to do/what to think/etc. Never have. Never will. I'm not a news channel shill either.....on either side (Faux or Cryin News Network). I had to stop watching society and their fuck ups/violence/hate/etc when my son passed. (TV news/etc) Just too much shit to put in the head that i don;t need and that won;t help...or change anything....other than put me in a funk and make me realize how dense/stupid/uncaring/fucked up most folks truly are.

Wife has had afib for 3 years that we know of. She's always...IMO.....had something going on. Migraines/puking every 6 weeks or so. Thought it was stress on the job....but she nixed that shit 6 years ago. She went in for a physical in late 2018 and she was in afib.....and that was where we noticed it the first time. So at least that long. They put her on the metoprolol and aspirin then.....but it ended up not being enough....cus in early Jan 2019.....she had a TIA right in front of me. Rushed her to the hospital.....and 25K of tests later they figured out she had...yes...afib. LOL. We've been on the med train ever since. They kept her on the Metroprolol...and then added the Xarelto. In 2020 they added the fleconaid.

Her big gun heart doc (who does the operation/has been guiding her care since 2019) is 2 hours away. There was no cardiologist locally until about 6 months ago...so since she would be taken to the hospital locally (20 minutes away) where he works...she went in to meet him/talk/get a second opinion. He told her she was a pharamceutical failure....cus the meds just weren't doin what they should...and he recommended the ablation. Her other doc had already laid the path out for us well a few years ago....so we knew an ablation could be a possibility @ some point if the meds didn't work...and they didn't.

In a holding pattern now. She's Bluetoothing her vitals from the monitor..through her phone...to the doc......so he can see how she's doing remotely.
So far...so good. She's got more energy......even though she's still a bit slow from it all....we are hopeful he nailed it and this will all be a thing of the past. Time will tell. Thanks for the interest.

Streetpro09

Tester
I remember your brother's passing @NoWaistedSpace. Sad shit. No matter where we all stand on these issues...we all share that kinda pain when shit goes south.

THAT is all I've been trying ot avoid in my own life. I get pissed and torqued about his disease cus..wow guys...it's my old lady....and this casual attitude and the whole "me, me, me" thing works great until "you, you, you" give someone else the death card....like my wife. We're walking around almost in a HazMat suits (95 masks and lathering in anti-germ shit) just to get food to eat and the chucklefuckinheads don;t even wear a mask..cus..oh..wahhh....it impedes their breathing...or whatever shit they come up with to avoid caring about others. Such small things made incredibly huge by some.

Personally I've always tried to avoid people in public and keep distance. Sorry that you're having to go thru this on the other side of the issue. If i was in your shoes (having a significant other that's vulnerable) I'd probably have the same attitude.

D

Deleted member 60

The one thing I learned from losing my son is that you never know what others you encounter are going through behind the facade they wear in public. I was once the road rage guy who'd follow you wherever you were going after you cut me off. I had a baseball bat behind the seat for such events....and I'm not proud to say now that I definitely had it out on a few occasions. After my son passed any anger within me instantly disappeared. Talk about putting you on the other side. After such a deep hit....I'd pull up to the 4-way...be cut off....and I'd sit there thinking about what may have torqued/tweeked/fucked that person's head to the point they didn't pay attention..or just didn't care. I know i drove on autopilot many times after he passed. No recollection of driving somewhere. yer just at the store....in the parking lot....wiped clean by some memory.

So I give berth a lot to folks these days who may be in the fog.......but I'm far tougher now on those folks who are in a fog simply because they choose to be.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN

I respect @High kev .....but no..... I didn't watch the vid. Nor did I/do I listen to Alex...or Joe...or Jim Bakker...or Jim Jones in the 70's. I don;t need them to tell me how it is/what to do/what to think/etc. Never have. Never will. I'm not a news channel shill either.....on either side (Faux or Cryin News Network). I had to stop watching society and their fuck ups/violence/hate/etc when my son passed. (TV news/etc) Just too much shit to put in the head that i don;t need and that won;t help...or change anything....other than put me in a funk and make me realize how dense/stupid/uncaring/fucked up most folks truly are.

Wife has had afib for 3 years that we know of. She's always...IMO.....had something going on. Migraines/puking every 6 weeks or so. Thought it was stress on the job....but she nixed that shit 6 years ago. She went in for a physical in late 2018 and she was in afib.....and that was where we noticed it the first time. So at least that long. They put her on the metoprolol and aspirin then.....but it ended up not being enough....cus in early Jan 2019.....she had a TIA right in front of me. Rushed her to the hospital.....and 25K of tests later they figured out she had...yes...afib. LOL. We've been on the med train ever since. They kept her on the Metroprolol...and then added the Xarelto. In 2020 they added the fleconaid.

Her big gun heart doc (who does the operation/has been guiding her care since 2019) is 2 hours away. There was no cardiologist locally until about 6 months ago...so since she would be taken to the hospital locally (20 minutes away) where he works...she went in to meet him/talk/get a second opinion. He told her she was a pharamceutical failure....cus the meds just weren't doin what they should...and he recommended the ablation. Her other doc had already laid the path out for us well a few years ago....so we knew an ablation could be a possibility @ some point if the meds didn't work...and they didn't.

In a holding pattern now. She's Bluetoothing her vitals from the monitor..through her phone...to the doc......so he can see how she's doing remotely.
So far...so good. She's got more energy......even though she's still a bit slow from it all....we are hopeful he nailed it and this will all be a thing of the past. Time will tell. Thanks for the interest.
There is so much going, you don't know what to believe. My gf is on her 4th Dr. in around 3 months and nothing has or can be done. She has turned to skin and bones and she looks like she is 9 months pregnant from the fluid build up. She can't eat, she drinks chicken broth. That's all she can keep down. Her gums and teeth are hurting, will begin bleeding soon from malnutrition. So many have been hesitating on going to the hospital because of fear of contracting the virus, people are letting things go until they just have to get help. And now, hospitals are short staffed from the mandates and surgeries are backed up. The aftermath of this virus is gonna take out a lot more people before this is over. Things will never go back to normal I fear. Our healthcare system is crumbling.
I have been one of the lucky ones, I've never spent a night in the hospital and have only had the flu 2 times in my life that I can remember. I just turned 60 in Dec. When I graduated high school, I began taking vitamins and ran everyday thinking it would help me in my later years and it seems to have really helped out.
I'm sorry if I upset you, it's hard when you have a loved one going through a life threatening situation. You want to lash out and ask why is this happening? I know I've been on my last nerve for quite some time now.
This all reminds me of the verse in the Bible. "Two will be in the field and one will be taken".
Hopefully one day the truth will come out about this pandemic. Pfizer won't turn their stuff over till 2024-2025.
Why are they holding the data for so long?
Bottom line for me is "how" the system handled the situation in the beginning created doubt in people, thus creating the conpiracy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

No upset here man. We all see things differently.....and are going through different things. Sorry to hear about yer GF. It's tough to watch folks near and dear suffer/change/feel like shit...and it sucks to watch "modern medicine" always act in arrears...in passive mode..rather than active mode. We could do so much more for so much less if we just got ahead of shit....but i digress.

After waffling/changing/adjusting my entire belief system since my son passed...I've just arrived at a point in my world where I have only 2 questions wrapped into one sentence that drive what I do. Basically.... Is it life changing....or is it merely a hassle? (that money/time/something else you can control will "fix"). Kinda like a flow chart that cuts to the core. You have a choice (hassles)....or you have no choice (life changing).

So I choose to control things I can control when I can....and I try to leave as little to chance as possible. Life is just too short and fragile to be casual about anything related to our mortality, IMO. Such is why my son isn't here. He dropped his guard rather than protecting himself (helmet)...as he easily could have...took it all for granted...and paid the ultimate price for doing so. I see the shots the same way. An easy choice I'll make....rather than taking a chance and causing.....once again...all choices to be been ripped away from me and mine with no recourse. The other side of the coin is just too fuckin hard on everyone.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I agree,
there's certain times in your life, you have to take what comes at you with no choice.
I think of those as "ruling days". Those days rule or have an extreme influence on the rest of your life.
There's been a hell of a lot of "ruling days" lately for a lot of us.
Hopefully we are winding down on this pandemic around the world.
I never expected this to happen in my lifetime.
I grew up living in a small town like Mayberry, Pettycoat Junction.
I miss those times, I'm sure some will have to google the names to even know what I'm talking about. lol