Natural Immunity

D

Deleted member 60

^^^^ Dizzzaaamm^^^^ @V256.420 That's serious shit. You obviously know the drill. I hope things are better for ya now. Scary to just hear 'you gotta do this or it won't go well"..... and once ya do....they sure don't fuck around....and they have no time/space for whiners/doubters/etc. Like the vax...you either believe in them/the science and do as they say......or you don't/don't get such operations. (applauds) Thanks for caring man. She got the laser show ablation....a LinQ2.... and a Fentanyl/Percocet rave......and it seems to have set her back into a normal rhythym.....but she still has the meds on board/etc....and new meds for a month...so we will see where it goes once a bit of time passes. Probably sounds familiar...huh? It seems like this (for her condition anyway) is a well worn path and the treatments...and the successes/failures all follow that same familiar path most of the time.

Just like COVID. (other than the Karma side of it....snicker)

m4s73r

The Laziest
Sounds like too many of you stuck to that TV. I'm personally of the opinion that Covid is mother natures way of thinning the herd of humanity.
Local hospital here is full of non vaxxed people. They also fired all of there non vaxxed workers. So did several of the companies around here. All of them some sort of pharmaceutical, health work related fields.

I'm ok with poeple not getting vaxxed. Every report that I read says that the people who are currently dying from covid are the unvaccinated people. So im good with that. Stop telling them to get vaxxed. We tried, they called conspiracy, now let mother nature do her good works. We dont need more hospitals, we need more grave diggers. We dont need non vaxxed healthcare workers working on non vaxxed patients. Just send them home. They come into hospital, you ask, "are you vaccinated or have an actual examption from a Doctor? No? Goodbye. Yes? come right in!" But you fucking liberals just got to try and save everyone. Stop it. Let these people deal with this with out modern medicine. Let them deal with this the same way they want to deal with gun violence in elementary schools. Thoughts and Prayers.

1643386050526.png

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Sounds like too many of you stuck to that TV. I'm personally of the opinion that Covid is mother natures way of thinning the herd of humanity.
Local hospital here is full of non vaxxed people. They also fired all of there non vaxxed workers. So did several of the companies around here. All of them some sort of pharmaceutical, health work related fields.

I'm ok with poeple not getting vaxxed. Every report that I read says that the people who are currently dying from covid are the unvaccinated people. So im good with that. Stop telling them to get vaxxed. We tried, they called conspiracy, now let mother nature do her good works. We dont need more hospitals, we need more grave diggers. We dont need non vaxxed healthcare workers working on non vaxxed patients. Just send them home. They come into hospital, you ask, "are you vaccinated or have an actual examption from a Doctor? No? Goodbye. Yes? come right in!" But you fucking liberals just got to try and save everyone. Stop it. Let these people deal with this with out modern medicine. Let them deal with this the same way they want to deal with gun violence in elementary schools. Thoughts and Prayers.

View attachment 107153
Vaccination absolutely helps fight it. But the one thing you'll see more in common with those who die from COVID is that they are unhealthy to begin with. Every time I see a news story about a person who died from COVID, or someone on the news talking about how important the vaccine is because they were on a ventilator for months, the one thing I see in common with the majority of them is they are very obese. I'm not saying that people shouldn't get vaccinated, but lets be honest, COVID is deadly to those who are obese and have underlying health conditions. The vast majority of everyone else gets through it just fine. I want my wife to get the vaccine because she is a heavy smoker.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN

View attachment 107153
Why don't they just divide the hospitals up into vax and unvaxed?
I'm not against vaccinations, I'm against not having the right to choose what goes into me.
If you are healthy and have natural immunity, why get something just because they tell you too?
That makes no sense whatsoever. But what do I know, I'm just a contrary old man stuck in his ways.
But I do have common sense. And I'm not gonna be a guinea pig for big pharma.
I survived their "oxycution" attempt 20 years ago. It taught me a big lesson.
It's about $$$$$$$$$$$.

m4s73r

The Laziest
Vaccination absolutely helps fight it. But the one thing you'll see more in common with those who die from COVID is that they are unhealthy to begin with. Every time I see a news story about a person who died from COVID, or someone on the news talking about how important the vaccine is because they were on a ventilator for months, the one thing I see in common with the majority of them is they are very obese. I'm not saying that people shouldn't get vaccinated, but lets be honest, COVID is deadly to those who are obese and have underlying health conditions. The vast majority of everyone else gets through it just fine. I want my wife to get the vaccine because she is a heavy smoker.
Now that is a whole other topic. Why is america so unhealthy? For Profit Healthcare. lol
Why don't they just divide the hospitals up into vax and unvaxed?
I'm not against vaccinations, I'm against not having the right to choose what goes into me.
If you are healthy and have natural immunity, why get something just because they tell you too?
That makes no sense whatsoever. But what do I know, I'm just a contrary old man stuck in his ways.
But I do have common sense. And I'm not gonna be a guinea pig for big pharma.
I survived their "oxycution" attempt 20 years ago. It taught me a big lesson.
It's about $$$$$$$$$$$.
Yeah if natural immunity was an actual thing that lots of people have, then hospitals wouldnt be filled up. mRNA vaccine however, is something most people can have. They used it to on ebola. As for why they dont divide the hospital? Why would they? You either believe in science and modern medicine or you dont. They dont have time to entertain that level of brainwashing. We all know why this division is happening. Thanks Media. Thanks whoever the fuck handles Dr Fucci. Hope his fame and the clicks were worth 750,000 lives.
They dont need you to be a guinea pig. They did that to africans with ebola in africa.
Of course its about money. All of this is about money. America is all about money. Regardless of who suffers.

m4s73r

The Laziest
Don't get me started on how much it sickens me to see ads on TV telling men, and especially women, to embrace being obese. It's one thing to ask people not to harass people about it but telling people to embrace an unhealthy condition is awful.
Agreed. Kinda the downside of living in a city. I have a quarter acre back yard and was raising a pig, had chicken coop, garden. I mean I was almost living off the land. Well the city expanded and my property got rezoned and its now against city ordinance for the pig and chickens. I fought city hall for awhile on it. But im not wealthy and couldnt fight them in court. Sucks too cause food costs keep going up.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Now that is a whole other topic. Why is america so unhealthy? For Profit Healthcare. lol

Yeah if natural immunity was an actual thing that lots of people have, then hospitals wouldnt be filled up. mRNA vaccine however, is something most people can have. They used it to on ebola. As for why they dont divide the hospital? Why would they? You either believe in science and modern medicine or you dont. They dont have time to entertain that level of brainwashing. We all know why this division is happening. Thanks Media. Thanks whoever the fuck handles Dr Fucci. Hope his fame and the clicks were worth 750,000 lives.
They dont need you to be a guinea pig. They did that to africans with ebola in africa.
Of course its about money. All of this is about money. America is all about money. Regardless of who suffers.
I believe Natural immunity is a thing.
Even monkeys know when they're getting fucked over.

^^^^ Dizzzaaamm^^^^ @V256.420 That's serious shit. You obviously know the drill. I hope things are better for ya now. Scary to just hear 'you gotta do this or it won't go well"..... and once ya do....they sure don't fuck around....and they have no time/space for whiners/doubters/etc. Like the vax...you either believe in them/the science and do as they say......or you don't/don't get such operations. (applauds) Thanks for caring man. She got the laser show ablation....a LinQ2.... and a Fentanyl/Percocet rave......and it seems to have set her back into a normal rhythym.....but she still has the meds on board/etc....and new meds for a month...so we will see where it goes once a bit of time passes. Probably sounds familiar...huh? It seems like this (for her condition anyway) is a well worn path and the treatments...and the successes/failures all follow that same familiar path most of the time.

Just like COVID. (other than the Karma side of it....snicker)
Did they put her on Brilinta now? $400 a month medication. It didn't work at first but it kicked in after a few weeks. Way better than Plavix for keeping the arteries open and the blood flowing. Your wife may get a lot more bruises now if she's on the Brilinta

Weird how this plaque shit works. How it only affects the arteries in the heart and very little elsewhere in the body. I mean they took perfectly normal arteries to bypass the old blocked ones and BAMM, a few years later those arteries are blocked.

She got the fentanyl too wow. I've had 8 stents since my bypass surgery and the last one was the same as your wife. I was in and out of consciousness and I had no idea if I was going to make it. Was whacked out of my mind for 2 days afterwards.

They say if I get clogged again the will have to use the rotor method or another bypass because the laser didn't work well on me.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Did they put her on Brilinta now? $400 a month medication. It didn't work at first but it kicked in after a few weeks. Way better than Plavix for keeping the arteries open and the blood flowing. Your wife may get a lot more bruises now if she's on the Brilinta

Weird how this plaque shit works. How it only affects the arteries in the heart and very little elsewhere in the body. I mean they took perfectly normal arteries to bypass the old blocked ones and BAMM, a few years later those arteries are blocked.

She got the fentanyl too wow. I've had 8 stents since my bypass surgery and the last one was the same as your wife. I was in and out of consciousness and I had no idea if I was going to make it. Was whacked out of my mind for 2 days afterwards.

They say if I get clogged again the will have to use the rotor method or another bypass because the laser didn't work well on me.
Dam. Your a warrior. I hope you comfort in dealing with these hard times. Hope all goes well from here nobody deserves that shit

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
@stiickygreen, I hope your wife makes a full recovery. It is terrible to have to deal with this in the middle of the situation in the hospitals. I'm afraid my lady isn't gonna be so lucky. Her time is running out quickly.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I agree but the reason they fired them is because they weren’t vaxxed.
I wished you had erased AJ's name off that vid before you posted.
Just goes to show you how judgemental a name can become.
It's about the info, not the person posting the info.
I have yet to hear one scientist's name that backs what fauci says.
Now on the other hand, these are the Dr's that are experts in their fields, and somehow they're spewing BS?
That is kinda hard to believe.
I do these kinds of discussions for a reason.
It brings out the best and the worst in people. lol
Natural immunity rules! Hahaha!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
It is all about power and greed money they have found a way to trick everyone into keep getting multiple jabs with no way to sue them when side effects occur. And everyone has to get them. Every six monthes. that puts way more money in their pockets than treating at first sign of symptoms with a two cent generic pill. The more sicker we are the more money they make. So Pfizer is approved now right. Why is Johnson and Johnson and moderne jab a thing any more if they are not approved yet? Why keep jabbing people with the jab that was created for another variant? Well cause that’s money out of their pocket if they don’t use the jabs they already bought. They won’t allow that to happen. They need to get 100x richer from us all. Nothing says follow the science like you can’t sue us if anything goes wrong. C9608A91-A540-4345-9FA6-AFED26F3E7AF.pngBA9D351B-D1FE-417A-A4D8-BC91E0F91779.pngA0BA611D-8DDF-43B3-BA4F-66757462B7B4.png5F35C70E-72C0-48BA-9B46-E76D7854EF9E.png83DAA190-D0FB-4BC8-906F-958E5A960488.png2E1AEDF3-8F5A-4D32-ADA5-26E0C095B6AC.pngC13E44C2-7EA5-48D5-B244-7F44536A31C1.pngC24CED40-9FB9-4F87-9C83-99230E6ABE7F.png7AE8A7F5-0245-4AB3-B229-33A7A521C8AE.png0EDC4256-3062-4A15-94E2-7CC8F830B46D.jpeg

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
So, there will end up being vaccines for all19 variants of "Rona" before it's all said and done?
A vaxed and an unvaxed walk into a bar, who will walk out with Miss "Rona"?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So, there will end up being vaccines for all19 variants of "Rona" before it's all said and done?
A vaxed and an unvaxed walk into a bar, who will walk out with Miss "Rona"?
If more and more people keep getting vaccinated why are their more carina deaths this year compared to last year? More people jabbed equals more carona deaths

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

I get not wanting to be "forced' into doing shit. But to me...that choice should only work if it's solely YOU in the crosshairs. However, if you can infect others with your behavior..or lack of...then it's a different game here.

Different hospitals for vax/non-vax, huh? Should we build different highways as well...cus some folks don't wanna go through the hassle/don't believe in 'Gubmint" overreach or any other number of excuses/wants/conspiracies for not licensing?? I dunno...that might be good....cus I believe fully after all of this shit that self-destruction is a beautiful thing that needs to happen to some folks. However... I sure don't wanna pay for your highway....or higher health care premiums for your special little non-vax hospital. Just be fully responsible for your actions...however you play the game. That's really all i'm asking for. Simple shit....or should be. But we make allowances...and then we have to make allowances...and then those allowances become norms... all because we fail to truly hold folks responsible for their actions/inactions.

I fully support dying if you want to. Fuck them and their science. NO worries here if that's yer belief. But fuck me....where in the fuck have you been living where EVERYTHING ISN"T ABOUT FUCKING PROFIT....even down to WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR TENT....and WHY this site was born/exists? Do you think medicationss are any different? Some of ya sure ain't giving those weeds away....but..but..but...."Big pharma= BAD". LOL. $400 z's in this day and age is is bad.

But hey....you go kids..you go. Tempt your mortality however you please...Just take responsibility for a CHANGE and don't ask for anyone to pick up the peices/slap yo' ass in the hospital after you stood so very tall on your 'beliefs".

If you don't believe in science..I mean...seriously.....why are you running to the hosptial/why does the thought of a hospital "just for me...the non-vaxxer" even cross your mind in the first place? And why would it be a problem if we simply didn't let you in to the current hospital? Shouldn't you...if you truly believe what you say....stand for something...for "Christ's" sake (LOL...you folks and yer make believe) and go it on your own? You did the "medical research" and you played yer "pick and choose religion game" (daily).....so why do you need a hospital and those stupid fuckin mini-Fauci's saving you? Let you and God do it. (and see where it goes...LOFL)

Are you non-vaxxers men...or not? Let's see. I'll believe it/believe you are when you/they stop coming to the hospital and taking up beds others who have health burdens they didn't choose to take on need. I'll believe it when they are found...at home...dead....with no call in for help made.

Until then..it's all "talkin out of both sides of yer mouth" as my Gramps would say.