Natural Immunity

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I definitely get your point. Way too much stupid shit going that isn't important in our personal lives.
Yes, I say stupid shit along with the rest. lol
Dr's appt Wed, so she'll know after that when chemo starts. The poor woman has it in her mouth even. It's everywhere. She has a big baseball size knot on her liver, and knots below her belly button.
Can't like this.

Don't sweat the small stuff- and it's all small stuff.

D

Deleted member 60

I know someone else who is in this same mix. From seeing her...I know that the real battle for you isn't on the TV. Those who whine on and on about such shit truly have no fuckin' clue.

If they did..they wouldn't.

It's an ugly disease without a doubt. I'm not sure how I'd handle it all if I came face to face with such a challenge.

But I know...like grief.....there's nowhere to run. It's a test of your meddle all the way around and through and through.

We'll be thinkin of ya both.

D

Deleted member 60

@NoWaistedSpace ...... hows things going? You/yours have been on my mind. Crazy how that kinda shit happens with folks you only know thorugh a weed forum...but it does. Sadly...we all get our chance/time in the abyss. Nobody gets a pass. I know I don't have to tell you about that shit.

That soccer chick...wow...sad shit. It's too bad she couldn't have met your lady and said "I wanna take your disease. I'm ready to die". As it is..a life was wasted...and that is truly a tragedy.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I definitely get your point. Way too much stupid shit going that isn't important in our personal lives.
Yes, I say stupid shit along with the rest. lol
Dr's appt Wed, so she'll know after that when chemo starts. The poor woman has it in her mouth even. It's everywhere. She has a big baseball size knot on her liver, and knots below her belly button.
I few years ago in the spring I lost my dad to suicide then that fall my middle son 23 yrs old also committed suicide just when our world began to coagulate my wife's Dr calls and said her mammogram came back dirty I wasn't sure I could muster the strength but I did and so will you one day at a time keep as positive of an attitude you can things will work out they removed the lumps and also had to do a hysterectomy but they got it all growing saved my sanity through it all and still does today

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I few years ago in the spring I lost my dad to suicide then that fall my middle son 23 yrs old also committed suicide just when our world began to coagulate my wife's Dr calls and said her mammogram came back dirty I wasn't sure I could muster the strength but I did and so will you one day at a time keep as positive of an attitude you can things will work out they removed the lumps and also had to do a hysterectomy but they got it all growing saved my sanity through it all and still does today
Holy shit. That's rough. I'm glad you're here and I look forward to seeing your posts.