My quest for the best medz

Promedz

Zeus
For the ones that don’t no I took a peanut butter breath male
And crossed my 3 keeper moms! (Pbb x Sugarbreath) (pbb x milkbone) Or (pbb x Tropicana cookies) lmk what one pm me your safe addy and I’ll send them out!

i have some going into flower in a couple weeks, after they flower everyone is going to want some. By then it will be too late lol

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I have tester packs if anyone wants in lmk!
For the ones that don’t no I took a peanut butter breath male
And crossed my 3 keeper moms! (Pbb x Sugarbreath) (pbb x milkbone) Or (pbb x Tropicana cookies) lmk what one pm me your safe addy and I’ll send them out!

i have some going into flower in a couple weeks, after they flower everyone is going to want some. By then it will be too late lol
YOURE THE MAN!!! Everything is so fire in here dude you’re going have a full pm box!!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I was lookung up info on the sugarbreath over on Humboldts site. Seen ur reveiw and pic. B4 i new it was u i was scrolling threw reveiws to only see pics. I seen ur hand and the way bud sparkled i thought it lookd familiar... Then go to the the name and sure as shit it was pro medz.. Lol.
Can reconize fire no matter the site..✌
Thought id share that with u. Lol

Promedz

Zeus
I was lookung up info on the sugarbreath over on Humboldts site. Seen ur reveiw and pic. B4 i new it was u i was scrolling threw reveiws to only see pics. I seen ur hand and the way bud sparkled i thought it lookd familiar... Then go to the the name and sure as shit it was pro medz.. Lol.
Can reconize fire no matter the site..✌
Thought id share that with u. Lol
thanks that is too funny!
Lmao forgot I left that review. Think I was hoping for a free pack or something! lol I do love me some Humboldts tho: ran them for years all different strains!

Promedz

Zeus
Quick update! Omg I love theses lights. 5C92CAF4-49A4-48D1-BCDE-193D10E3515E.jpegThe first time I used them in flower the lights were too high away from the plant so I got some not so dense buds! But still yielded well and knowing they could of gave more if I had the lights closer!!

chopping today and all the plants was closer this go round and boy are they super dense! gonna be a nice yield!

in veg they are even better! I would have plants leaning in veg to try and get some t5 light that led to some funny looking plants on the far end! Not with qbs. Every plant grows up! only have one 240 in a 4x4 and they love it! Thinking of adding another to push the veg faster! Anyway back to chopping! I’ll post pics later on!

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Quick update! Omg I love theses lights. View attachment 59468The first time I used them in flower the lights were too high away from the plant so I got some not so dense buds! But still yielded well and knowing they could of gave more if I had the lights closer!!

chopping today and all the plants was closer this go round and boy are they super dense! gonna be a nice yield!

in veg they are even better! I would have plants leaning in veg to try and get some t5 light that led to some funny looking plants on the far end! Not with qbs. Every plant grows up! only have one 240 in a 4x4 and they love it! Thinking of adding another to push the veg faster! Anyway back to chopping! I’ll post pics later on!
From my understanding veg doesn't need all that power you'd probably be fine or do just as good/better without extras. A better spread would be ideal though! I've seen a single qb135 almost fully veg a 4x4 in someone else's post. They got the power !

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Quick update! Omg I love theses lights. View attachment 59468The first time I used them in flower the lights were too high away from the plant so I got some not so dense buds! But still yielded well and knowing they could of gave more if I had the lights closer!!

Looks dope , I just got boards finally so I can appreciate that setup . I gotta 150 that I'm vegging my 3x3 with and its more than enough

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister

I dunno how different those are from my qb132's but I have mine ~6" away from the tops and the girls love it. Plenty of light for dense nugs all the way down.

Promedz

Zeus
Older favs - purple trainwreck all tho I liked the reserve Pravda’s purple wreck better! Um lost coast was good! Chocolate mint og was my best looking and tasting plant I ever grown! Clone didn’t make it I was sick!

Now I love sugar breath! Or any of the new ogkb crosses!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Older favs - purple trainwreck all tho I liked the reserve Pravda’s purple wreck better! Um lost coast was good! Chocolate mint og was my best looking and tasting plant I ever grown! Clone didn’t make it I was sick!

Now I love sugar breath! Or any of the new ogkb crosses!
Been eyeing sugar breath, u harvest it yet? Just grabbed all gas og

Promedz

Zeus
From my understanding veg doesn't need all that power you'd probably be fine or do just as good/better without extras. A better spread would be ideal though! I've seen a single qb135 almost fully veg a 4x4 in someone else's post. They got the power !
I dunno how different those are from my qb132's but I have mine ~6" away from the tops and the girls love it. Plenty of light for dense nugs all the way down.
Thanks for the info.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
No way! That's interesting. Was wondering that as I'm about 14 now and was getting worried. Also worried about penetration. Should I defoliate more than norm? Sorry to hijack
I start clearing the lowers a few weeks before the flip. basically anything that looks like it will become a shoot rather than just a small nug gets cleared. i leave the fans at those cleared nodes unless they’re blocked by something higher.

During flower I sparingly pluck a fan here and there if it’s blocking a bud site. I’ll pluck any bud leaves usually that start showing stems/get too big