My quest for the best medz

Promedz

Zeus
One branch pollination is my new favorite thing to do! I actually just created 3 strains and still have plenty of bud with no seeds to smoke! On the branch I only hit 3 buds going down! Each plant gave me about 200 seeds!

I will be looking for a couple testers to try them out! Not sure they are going to be everyone's cup of tea! But I like potent plants and that was one thing I aimed for! Along with taste! Can’t wait to pop a bunch of them to see what comes up!

Still working on names and they need a few weeks to dry! If anyone is interested I am looking for a few ppl

peanut butter breath x Milkbone
Pbb x Sugar breath
Pbb x Tropicana cookies

92B7AB4C-1B19-44C9-8158-AA87C18396AE.jpeg12B7BC1B-4F8D-4B8E-8F38-BEC5591519E8.jpeg

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
One branch pollination is my new favorite thing to do! I actually just created 3 strains and still have plenty of bud with no seeds to smoke! On the branch I only hit 3 buds going down! Each plant gave me about 200 seeds!

I will be looking for a couple testers to try them out! Not sure they are going to be everyone's cup of tea! But I like potent plants and that was one thing I aimed for! Along with taste! Can’t wait to pop a bunch of them to see what comes up!

Still working on names and they need a few weeks to dry! If anyone is interested I am looking for a few ppl

peanut butter breath x Milkbone
Pbb x Sugar breath
Pbb x Tropicana cookies

View attachment 54562View attachment 54561
By the looks from all your stuff including throw always. Dude where do I sign up??? Teach me teach me

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Lookin great over here Promedz.
I'm voting for the PBB x trop. I've got some trop 2's and a few other oni's I'm anxious to pop.
On those quantum boards I'd recommend keepin em at about 24 inches above canopy and definitely dont forget your cal mag, even if you do switch back to dynagro which is a great choice still too btw. You may already know all this just sharing, also you can run the tent up to 80 degrees with no problems with LED'S...
Keep up the great work I also appreciate your plant work and structure like some others mentioned.
Peace

Promedz

Zeus
Lookin great over here Promedz.
I'm voting for the PBB x trop. I've got some trop 2's and a few other oni's I'm anxious to pop.
On those quantum boards I'd recommend keepin em at about 24 inches above canopy and definitely dont forget your cal mag, even if you do switch back to dynagro which is a great choice still too btw. You may already know all this just sharing, also you can run the tent up to 80 degrees with no problems with LED'S...
Keep up the great work I also appreciate your plant work and structure like some others mentioned.
Peace
thanks for stopping in! Appreciate the tips!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I’ve been a little busy! This covid lockdown had ppl calling that I havnt seen in a while for bud! Shit went faster than free lunch! Every bag I threw in over a gram of kief! And did not charge extra! Here is some Tropicana cookies! View attachment 54752View attachment 54753
Dam dude wish i had plug that actually sold that fire like u. Around here its shit that was grown improper and speed dried for 80-90 a qtr oz. Definitely woodnt see buds like those being sold around here.. So il just send u my safe addy on pm and loose these fools #'s.. Lol
Good job on growing and its refreshing to see people treating others kindly like u do to ur people! 👍🔥