My Bagseed Experiment

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Well, I got it clean finally. My cat tried to help at first then decided he liked the forbidden zone and didn't want to give it up.
20200203_190952.jpg20200203_191009.jpg
I finally got the tent clean. Really, it was pretty clean already but better safe than sorry with her throwing nanners and self-pollinating in this tent. Going to get the tent set up for the next veg run once my lights and the beans arrive. Going to be a very exciting week in my house. I haven't been this excited since the dawgs won the national championship and i wasn't even alive then. Lmao.
20200203_195407.jpg
I bought this stuff called Lysol Free From. It is supposed to be free of any harsh chemicals and I would like to keep that out of the tent. I was thinking of using green soap or castile soap but I was concerned about residues so we shall see how this Lysol does. Only gonna be used for veg now so it will be easier to keep clean.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Preliminary Smoke Report: It has been drying for a few days now so I decided to try it. Bowl in the bong and 2 joints to get a decent idea. Has just gotten off of work so nothing to contend with it. It is so sticky at the moment it had to be cut up with scissors. Rolled easy and i thought it may end up being too tight but it was perfect. Burned even both times. Has a flavor that is somewhat citrus and I'm beginning to believe it is kind of like grilled citrus. Still too fresh in the dry hit. After a while now i think it is more of a body high than a head high for sure. I'm curious to see how it changes after curing for a few weeks.