Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I imagine I can turn it down. I forget what size it was, but it wasn't monstrous. It was what was recommended on RUI. My grow gets really hot, especially in the summer. I'm not some kind of Canadian. It does has a heater which will be nice during the winter.
I hit 110f in dead of summer running 2050w LEDs

larf

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I went threw say issue, it’s tough to deal with man…… I was hitting 100+f and 65-80%rh…….. got a cheep ge 1059w 6200btu portable ac and turned a single hose unit into a 3 hose unit…..put the 1” insulated line pipes out of house and hung the other 2 butted up agents my exhaust from my 8” ac infinity fan…..it worked 2 fold….got my temps below 80f me my humidity down to almost 20s at times……u should try it with your u it

larf

I went threw say issue, it’s tough to deal with man…… I was hitting 100+f and 65-80%rh…….. got a cheep ge 1059w 6200btu portable ac and turned a single hose unit into a 3 hose unit…..put the 1” insulated line pipes out of house and hung the other 2 butted up agents my exhaust from my 8” ac infinity fan…..it worked 2 fold….got my temps below 80f me my humidity down to almost 20s at times……u should try it with your u it
I remember seeing that setup. Why are you trying to get it below 80?