Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

larf

My 6.5 isn't being fully utilized either. I have it broken up into 4 squares, and one holds my res and a place for me to water and whatnot.

But if you watched the video and thought there was the potential for 7lbs in there, I wouldn't hire you to do my eyeballing. I just didn't want anyone silently considering me a really bad liar.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
My 6.5 isn't being fully utilized either. I have it broken up into 4 squares, and one holds my res and a place for me to water and whatnot.

But if you watched the video and thought there was the potential for 7lbs in there, I wouldn't hire you to do my eyeballing. I just didn't want anyone silently considering me a really bad liar.
The only reason I say that it’s possible is because some one with 4 years (still fucking wet behind the ears) pulled damn near 2.5 in a 4x4 space….Myself…….I know some one who’s a lot better than me can do it

larf

I honestly have no idea what I pull. The larf gets turned into shatter by the 1/2p, and I run between 2-4 per cycle. Everything else is kind of a blur until I'm down to my head stash. Then usually a few weeks later the cycle starts again. I just assume its about a pound per square in the 4x8 and a little less in the 6.5 because the plots are a foot smaller.

larf

Also that's when things are going smoothly. My last couple of harvests have been pretty brutal. That's why I'm going to hard this time. No more completely experimental setups or pheno hunting for awhile.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I honestly have no idea what I pull. The larf gets turned into shatter by the 1/2p, and I run between 2-4 per cycle. Everything else is kind of a blur until I'm down to my head stash. Then usually a few weeks later the cycle starts again. I just assume its about a pound per square in the 4x8 and a little less in the 6.5 because the plots are a foot smaller.
6.5 x6.5 is a haaaaard spot to light up….I dare say impossible with of the shelf light

larf

6.5 x6.5 is a haaaaard spot to light up….I dare say impossible with of the shelf light
Yep. There's wasted light and there's an under lit corner. I used to use blurples in the corner, but I got tired of their stupid color. So replaced them with a Spectrum King 120w Mother's Little Helper, but that was a waste of electricity. I do get a little crossover from the other tent, so I push the 6.5's first light over so it's close to the center of the tent. That's probably hard to visualize, but it covers most of the corner plot and the plot closest to the portal between the tents, which gets light from the other tent.

It's not horrible, but not ideal. When I upgrade my lights I'll probably stick my HLG in the corner and dim it down.

Last edited: