Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
I mean….. he asked me a few pages ago
I was completely cool with you, until you had a melt a few days ago and went on a shitting spree In my journal.

I would love to embarrass you in a grow comp, but I think it’s super fucking gay, and against you wouldn’t even be worth my time Tbh.

Later butternutz this will be my last comment regarding this now.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I was completely cool with you, until you had a melt a few days ago and went on a shitting spree In my journal.

I would love to embarrass you in a grow comp, but I think it’s super fucking gay, and against you wouldn’t even be worth my time Tbh.

U shit non stop on every forum we been on every grow log I made and u were always one of if not thee first to harass me ……but fuck me if I return the favor in you logs right lol

Buddernugs

Full send….always

Roll it up u trolled me from the gate…..then u form hopped to thc farmer just to talk more shit…..then hear…..your a fucking troll my guy……

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Got a half trimmed up so far and I only did one row….that row was all smaller branches so their really wasn’t any mains in their…..so far so good……iv Been thinking about why she g]tested so low and I compleat lay forgot that I chopped her 8 weeks and 4 days into the flip….last girl was 10 weeks exactly……how much more thc% is gained in that last 1.5 weeks?….