Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Apparently with the purple scientific pro unit it has to be ready for a cure or in cure to test accurately…..I got a few lowers tested from last harvest to see what they where at so I can ballpark my green dragon mg……….I shan’t be lowering lights at end of days hence forth…..not bad for a lower eh……….first time I tested was 18% lol……..I used the top closest to my mars hydro tsl-2000 on that test (fuggin 4 fingers away)……this one was a lower that everyone says was not “bag nugg”…….5E32F96D-A5D8-4BEF-81E0-2E6638AA288A.jpeg5E32F96D-A5D8-4BEF-81E0-2E6638AA288A.jpeg

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Edit….that last one was the sativa 10” away from my slim 650….she originally tested at 22% and that was closest top to light (10”)……this one was the one under my mars hydro tsl-2000….4 fingers away….2152EE4A-516A-4D1C-9BA7-A81DDE348EB2.jpeg

Buddernugs

Full send….always
they were restocking And was all hands on deck today so I left it their to get it tested and he will send me a screan shot of results

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I’ve never heard of that dude, but his videos are all over an hour long, so I don’t know if it was a funny reference or not. He looks like an asshole though.
He’s the reason I get ptsd flashbacks every time cheep toilet paper rips and a finger slips up mud Valley

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Warm up your thumbs bois lol…..get ready to smash that laugh emoji……….FUCK me that cuts deeeeeeeeeep…….very disappointed…..fuck it I’ll check a lower to make sure my light wasn’t to close next time I’m out that way to hit gym up.if it’s not at least 25% that pheno and her 3 clones are going bye bye

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Wayyyyyy to dry……10-13% is ideal…… might have to dip her in some lead to get her weight up….ehhem……. I mean hydrate her

larf

Warm up your thumbs bois lol…..get ready to smash that laugh emoji……….FUCK me that cuts deeeeeeeeeep…….very disappointed…..fuck it I’ll check a lower to make sure my light wasn’t to close next time I’m out that way to hit gym up.if it’s not at least 25% that pheno and her 3 clones are going bye bye
:(

Shake it off and come back stronger. This is not the end of Buddernugs.

Grow challenges aside, you should probably apologize to bk for shitting all over his posts.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
:(

Shake it off and come back stronger. This is not the end of Buddernugs.

Grow challenges aside, you should probably apologize to bk for shitting all over his posts.
Hears my take on that bud…..since troll it up days he’s always popped off first……..we’re my responses at times …….extra……..yes……however I’m a mirror and a magnifying glass……I return energy how it’s perceived x2….don’t fuck around and u won’t find out I say……..that being aside as much static as their is between us………the mans growing skill can’t be shit on……he’s just got the gift…..he’s a fucking ass hole………..but he’s my asshole…….. @bk-og ……love you OG-daddy 😘

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Hears my take on that bud…..since troll it up days he’s always popped off first……..we’re my responses at times …….extra……..yes……however I’m a mirror and a magnifying glass……I return energy how it’s perceived x2….don’t fuck around and u won’t find out I say……..that being aside as much static as their is between us………the mans growing skill can’t be shit on……he’s just got the gift…..he’s a fucking ass hole………..but he’s my asshole…….. @bk-og ……love you OG-daddy 😘

You’re still a goof, and always will be

Now fuck off and quit tagging me kid.