MisterKisters grow lab

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

passing the write info to the next generation well done sir...
All 4 of my kids have helped me throughout the years. Figure if I normalize it enough for them they won't freak out when their older and the schools try to teach them about the evils of cannabis...lol
My oldest always wanted to go to the "garden store" with me. Can't hide shit from kids anyways. Lmao!

Dalton

Nobody
All 4 of my kids have helped me throughout the years. Figure if I normalize it enough for them they won't freak out when their older and the schools try to teach them about the evils of cannabis...lol
My oldest always wanted to go to the "garden store" with me. Can't hide shit from kids anyways. Lmao!
I have done the same with my littles they have helped in the growing process, now they call out the lies when they here them

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Spilling the beans would be my main concern. Still waiting for prohibition to end so I can stop worrying about anything except a plant count.
Tell me about it!
Why are we still being punished for growing a plant that should've never been prohibited in the first place?
In my state, you aren't allowed to smoke THC flower.
But you can consume all the high THC concentrate allowed by law. lol
As long as you spent $$$ for cannabis medical card and then, buy a membership to the "dispensary",
you can buy 1/2 ass CBD flower you can't physical inspect or smell what your buying.
But it's frosty enough to pass the "bud quality" app, installed on their phone. lol
There's also about a year's surplus of product all over the country and we can't grow one damn plant.
I'd love to actually grow a plant in the ground,
instead of a container, you have to carry under your arm,
ready to toss in the woods, when the choppers are flying.
Yea, this shit is still going on in some places.
I got 2 words.
Light Dep

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
....I got 2 words.
Light Dep
That's the only way I can get something to finish around here. Hence the reason I'm doing this auto reg pollen chuck. That way I can do a small batch of photos that will be easy to manage and dep while doing the Johnny Appleseed thing guerilla style with the autos and come back in six weeks to defol, feed and cull males.

D

Deleted member 2835

Tell me about it!
Why are we still being punished for growing a plant that should've never been prohibited in the first place?
In my state, you aren't allowed to smoke THC flower.
But you can consume all the high THC concentrate allowed by law. lol
As long as you spent $$$ for cannabis medical card and then, buy a membership to the "dispensary",
you can buy 1/2 ass CBD flower you can't physical inspect or smell what your buying.
But it's frosty enough to pass the "bud quality" app, installed on their phone. lol
There's also about a year's surplus of product all over the country and we can't grow one damn plant.
I'd love to actually grow a plant in the ground,
instead of a container, you have to carry under your arm,
ready to toss in the woods, when the choppers are flying.
Yea, this shit is still going on in some places.
I got 2 words.
Light Dep
I take it your from Ohio?