MisterKisters grow lab

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don't comment a lot on the DWC (et.al.) grows because I really have no input. I don't care for it as a growing style - but that's just me. But whatever it is you are doing you have it legitimately dialed in. I think I'm just averse to the chemistry/sciency part of it. But it definitely works.

D

Deleted member 2835

I don't comment a lot on the DWC (et.al.) grows because I really have no input. I don't care for it as a growing style - but that's just me. But whatever it is you are doing you have it legitimately dialed in. I think I'm just averse to the chemistry/sciency part of it. But it definitely works.
It's a drain to waste system. I can really show you guys what's up with a rdwc system though. That is if I can come up with the grand required for even starting such a system. Or you could check out my grows on rollitup (yucky gross sorry for even mentioning that piece of shit site) I honestly got 3lbs per light.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's a drain to waste system. I can really show you guys what's up with a rdwc system though. That is if I can come up with the grand required for even starting such a system. Or you could check out my grows on rollitup (yucky gross sorry for even mentioning that piece of shit site) I honestly got 3lbs per light.
Yeah, to me it seems like a way to grow bio-mass for sale, then the cost of growing it can be written off as a business expence when considering pricing. Can't justify that growing my meds and headstash.

D

Deleted member 2835

Yeah, to me it seems like a way to grow bio-mass for sale, then the cost of growing it can be written off as a business expence when considering pricing. Can't justify that growing my meds and headstash.
You have to relate it to how much you would spend at a dispensary honestly if you can get ounces under 50 bucks a zip good luck to that but that's my breakeven number/profit margin. I usually get at least 150 an ounce for my shit.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You have to relate it to how much you would spend at a dispensary honestly if you can get ounces under 50 buck good luck to that but that's my breakeven number/profit margin. I usually get at least 150 an ounce for my shit.
Since starting the organic thing I have been mainly buying beans. When "feeding" requires sprouting a handfull of barley to grind for tea, or a top dressing, castings, whatever - the expense is more in the time required. It would be a shit business model but it's great to see how much fire I can produce with just an electric bill.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Since starting the organic thing I have been mainly buying beans. When "feeding" requires sprouting a handfull of barley to grind for tea, or a top dressing, castings, whatever - the expense is more in the time required. It would be a shit business model but it's great to see how much fire I can produce with just an electric bill.
that is a great business model ,the way you do things, is looking great from my ,back deck!my first innie looked like a charlie brown christmaus

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
that is a great business model ,the way you do things,
Nah, it's a good way to stay in fresh headstash but I could never make weight my way without vegging plants a lot longer. Then I need bigger pots with more soil, then there's less plants and less variety... etc. It's the trade-off I choose because I don't rely on it to pay a bill. I just dont want it to be like a bill either. "Gotta buy that PK boost, I'm almost out" type thing.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Nah, it's a good way to stay in fresh headstash but I could never make weight my way without vegging plants a lot longer. Then I need bigger pots with more soil, then there's less plants and less variety... etc. It's the trade-off I choose because I don't rely on it to pay a bill. I just dont want it to be like a bill either. "Gotta buy that PK boost, I'm almost out" type thing.
exactely right,@H.A.F. I agree with you all the way,no sell , no smell ,no tell,motel try not to visit ,the side with cop cams on the local grow goods store.