MisterKisters grow lab

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
All 4 of my kids have helped me throughout the years. Figure if I normalize it enough for them they won't freak out when their older and the schools try to teach them about the evils of cannabis...lol
My oldest always wanted to go to the "garden store" with me. Can't hide shit from kids anyways. Lmao!
thats the truthseveral years back i had flats of sets ready in the truck bed, oldest was 8or 9 crawls up on the rear bumper, and informed me i had little trees growing in the bed of my truck! lucky enough tree leaves were stacked in the bed to cover the coke crates! i palmed it off as mimosa trees.

D

Deleted member 2835

Clones are cut for this round. I'm conducting a bit of an experiment here. Whenever I take clones I cut off all of the tips. This go there's 20 with cut tips and ten without any modifications. The reason I'm doing this is awhile ago I took some cutting and left them be but it took them forever to form roots. So what do you guys think the difference between the two will be. I think that the cut tips which is supposed to focus the plants energy to growing roots will root much quicker than the non-cut clones.20230814_192013.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Clones are cut for this round. I'm conducting a bit of an experiment here. Whenever I take clones I cut off all of the tips. This go there's 20 with cut tips and ten without any modifications. The reason I'm doing this is awhile ago I took some cutting and left them be but it took them forever to form roots. So what do you guys think the difference between the two will be. I think that the cut tips which is supposed to focus the plants energy to growing roots will root much quicker than the non-cut clones.View attachment 129756
I never tried that!

D

Deleted member 2835

Very cool experiment and I'm going to place my bet on the non cut leaf tips clones throwing roots 1st cuz Vanessa (🤣) says so. https://vanessa-nielsen.com/cut-leaf-tips-of-clones/#:~:text=Clones with UNCUT leaf tips,clones with CUT root tips.
Vanessa can suck my dick! Besides the biggest take away from that entire shit page was to use synthetic cloning solution. Seriously though I've taken thousands of clones through out the years and can count on my hands how many didn't succeed. Some of them took longer than others and some had to be prodded along but they almost always make it through. So again Vanessa can suck my dick and lick my fucking taint because if she has that many failed clones she shouldn't be spouting off at the mouth to begin with yeah?

D

Deleted member 2835

So anyways as far as the clones go they were pretty much identical. I'm going to try this again next round but have the clones spaced out. Also would you believe me if I told you that veg nutrients are completely useless and all you really need is bloom and micro. Yes I realize that I'm doing a lucas formulaI with Athena but the shit works I haven't used veg specific nutrients the last three cycles. Also this round I'm going to go with a 2.0 ec and see how long my nutrients last20230922_025815.jpg20230922_025831.jpg20230922_030010.jpg20230922_030022.jpg
All of these plants are nice and bushy. I may have bitten off more than I can chew hopefully my trellis nets will contain them