MisterKisters grow lab

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
Salute @MisterKister, your girls are BEASTING this run! If you don't mind me asking...
1 - What light cycle you are currently using for flower.(12/12 ?)
2 - At what times in your light cycle do your far reds come on and for how long(15 mins before lights out/on?)
3 - Have you been using them long enough to notice any significant difference and if so what?

Cheers, Z.

D

Deleted member 2835

1. 11/13
2. I have deep red come on 15 minutes before lights on to wake them up then the far red comes on 15 minutes before lights out and run until 15 minutes after
3. This is only my second run using these lights and the first time with my new light schedule so we will see. I just started following floraflex burn and turn program as well and it is supposed to shorten up the entire grow quite a bit from 77-98 days to 56-73 days

Streetpro09

Tester
1. 11/13
2. I have deep red come on 15 minutes before lights on to wake them up then the far red comes on 15 minutes before lights out and run until 15 minutes after
3. This is only my second run using these lights and the first time with my new light schedule so we will see. I just started following floraflex burn and turn program as well and it is supposed to shorten up the entire grow quite a bit from 77-98 days to 56-73 days
How would one do an entire grow in 56 days? Seems impossible in my head. 73..... maybe but even that's pushing it for a decent return.

I've seen/heard of some fast flowering strains but they were about 49 days in flower. I'm not too sure a plant will flower with only 1 week of veg. Sure wouldn't get much off it even if it did start flowering then. Usually they'd take what, 3-4 weeks to mature enough to flower. Seems like some marketing hype to me. 🤔

D

Deleted member 2835

They only recommend 7-10 days of veg for clones only they also recommend 12hours of direct lighting and 12 hours of supplemental light for those 7-10 days as well

Last edited by a moderator: