MisterKisters grow lab

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
Looking really nice MisterKister and great save on this run! Couple quick questions pop to mind...
1 - Do you feel the added UV light(15 min wake up, 15 min before lights out, 15 minutes after) works and is worth the effort?
2 - What was the make and model on the pump that failed during your time away and would you use that pump again?
Oh....
3 - Do you feel the added UV protects against mold/bud rot issues on your plants?

Cheers, Z.

D

Deleted member 2835

Looking really nice MisterKister and great save on this run! Couple quick questions pop to mind...
1 - Do you feel the added UV light(15 min wake up, 15 min before lights out, 15 minutes after) works and is worth the effort?
2 - What was the make and model on the pump that failed during your time away and would you use that pump again?
Oh....0
3 - Do you feel the added UV protects against mold/bud rot issues on your plants?

Cheers, Z.
1. Yes
2. Danner not sure of the model and no I wouldn't recommend them at all now. Let alone use it.

D

Deleted member 2835

This will also be my first time growing with Coco. It saved me about 400 dollars to make the switch. Plus I won't have to transfer onto slabs like I was doing with rockwool. It was only 60 bucks with shipping for 20 1 gallon quick fill Coco