MisterKisters grow lab

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

How's your pathetic bug infested grow going anyways? Ever hear of IPM?? Guess you must've missed that lesson...

D

Deleted member 2835

20221023_224217.jpg20221023_224233.jpg20221023_224332.jpg
I've got budlets..this is where I start my flower day one. I do this because the breeder told me thats what he does so 60 days or so from I'll begin my harvest. Also Im not lowering my lights at all and letting the plants grow into the lights. Also I'm not going to have my lights on 13-11. I messed up the lighting my last grow by having far red on the whole time instead of 15 minutes after lights out lol I'm not going to run my ec at 4 this round sticking with 3.0. Check put my outlier plant it's definitely sativa dominant. Is that normal for zkittlez?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Wow that one stretched like a mother fucker…..hmmmm …….idk if it pertains…..but…… I’ve noticed that when blanketing a space the ones in the corners stretch the most

D

Deleted member 2835

Wow that one stretched like a mother fucker…..hmmmm …….idk if it pertains…..but…… I’ve noticed that when blanketing a space the ones in the corners stretch the most
But what about my other corners though?

D

Deleted member 2835

What you spray them with? Trying to find a solid Ipm spray for mites and bud rot. Also…..how do u like that active air carbon filter? I got a tall boy phat filter that never seemed to work……never really had that sweet carbon exhaust smell
I use athena ipm, stack, and powersi and the active air carbon filter is doing its job pretty well. Also I'm considering bumping up my ec from 3.0 to 3.5.. I have literally no yellow tips on any leaves.