MIA

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I'm here to learn and found friends along the way. For those reasons I am here and posting pics. Having a journal is more of a reference for me now. Can look back at everything. I also try and make it a point to look at everyones new shit out of respect for them sharing. Anyways yeah I absolutely love it here and will do whatever I have to to help.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Bump page one and start of page 2. You’re blaming the wrong person. I didn’t say anything this thread got your thread closed.

D

Deleted member 60

I'm here to learn and found friends along the way. For those reasons I am here and posting pics. Having a journal is more of a reference for me now. Can look back at everything. I also try and make it a point to look at everyones new shit out of respect for them sharing. Anyways yeah I absolutely love it here and will do whatever I have to to help.
Same here. I'm always looking back in my thread to see when I flipped. I don't take notes/make journals/etc. Not since like..'90 when I first started out and was growin under the house with shop lights.... Heehee. I love to peep at people's grows but am lame on commenting/etc. cus...you know...I'm old. LOL. I have grown most ways...hydro..aeroponics...ebb/flow in trays and in the Ebb and Flood yer basement system....UC... etc. Seems like a blur/dream/another lifetime now. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Yeah.....nice place.....just needs a return to how it started...as a grow forum only. Not my choice though. (clears throat)

If ya missed it....H said he closed that thread cus he was tired of babysitiing. 10 reports in 2 hours. Likely not just one person. Most everyone is sick of the show. Either way...it seems that reporting thing may have an impact/tip the scale. Jus sayin'. Bottom line...I'm pretty sure FAUX "News" has a comments section other than here.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Same here. I'm always looking back in my thread to see when I flipped. I don't take notes/make journals/etc. Not since like..'90 when I first started out and was growin under the house with shop lights.... Heehee. I love to peep at people's grows but am lame on commenting/etc. cus...you know...I'm old. LOL. I have grown most ways...hydro..aeroponics...ebb/flow in trays and in the Ebb and Flood yer basement system....UC... etc. Seems like a blur/dream/another lifetime now. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Yeah.....nice place.....just needs a return to how it started...as a grow forum only. Not my choice though. (clears throat)

If ya missed it....H said he closed that thread cus he was tired of babysitiing. 10 reports in 2 hours. Likely not just one person. Most everyone is sick of the show. Either way...it seems that reporting thing may have an impact/tip the scale. Jus sayin'. Bottom line...I'm pretty sure FAUX "News" has a comments section other than here.
They all went to Reds place, then act surprised when you recognize em, lol, from here.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

Man we got it made now . All I had was a Rosenthal book and had to drive to Canada for beans . What a time to be growing

D

Deleted member 60

Yup @Bodyne ...a bunch of 'em obviously grabbed their multiple FREE packs of testers.... and split. Good folks! Taking every opportunity to fuck a generous guy.... 🖕

I'm on IP BAN @ Penile Hunters...so it's a totally different game being played whether folks think so or not. First ban in 25 YEARS on the boards. LOFL. Right up there with LOGIC in the approach. My content is still there/it appears I am still there.... and I see I have multiple personal messages as well....even after I asked for to to be removed with me. Then folks think yer ignoring em/etc. and yer a dick. i have 30 messages on my first account that was SLOWED to a crawl at the Farm. LOL. Fucker would never ban me or take down content. these losers want you to think there's 10X more members there than there are. the Farm is the worst...but Penis Hunters is evidently following suit cus them guys learned from the Master, it seems..

"Red on the head like a dick on a dog" as they say. Suck my cock.

Yeah...so easy peasy now @sfrigon1 . We had a friend go to A-Dam in 96 and he sent seeds back...that...yes...got nabbed. We went from visions of big buds all over the place to being bummed big time in an instant. I then flew to Vancouver from Colorado in '97 and met mark Emery in the basement of the Hastings shop and bought seeds. Not the greatest stuff...not even close to the clone I had been growing/grew for 15+ years solely....but it offered some variety to the mix. Was sure fun bringing those seeds across the border. Tucked the pony tail under the coat and hoped they didn't wave me out of the line into the "We're checking all yer shit" line. nope. Whew.

Now ya just order seeds and pay with yer CC many places...LOL. Oh the struggles!

Last edited by a moderator:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Yup @Bodyne ...a bunch of 'em obviously grabbed their multiple FREE packs of testers.... and split. Good folks! Taking every opportunity to fuck a generous guy.... 🖕

I'm on IP BAN there...so it's a different game being played whether folks think so or not. First ban in 25 YEARS on the boards. LOFL.

"Red on the head like a dick on a dog" as they say. Suck my cock.

Yeah...so easy peasy now @sfrigon1 . We had a friend go to A-Dam in 96 and he sent seeds back...that...yes...got nabbed. We went from visions of big buds all over the place to being bummed big time in an instant. I then flew to Vancouver from Colorado in '97 and met mark Emery in the basement of the Hastings shop and bought seeds. Not the greatest stuff...not even close to the clone I had been growing/grew for 15+ years solely....but it offered some variety to the mix. Was sure fun bringing those seeds across the border. Tucked the pony tail under the coat and hoped they didn't wave me out of the line into the "We're checking all yer shit" line. nope. Whew.

Now ya just order seeds and pay with yer CC many places...LOL. Oh the struggles!
When I came back from Toronto int US , they said , what did u do here for five hours today ? I was like I went shopping and then they asked ,what u buy ? I said I didn't find anything I liked and they proceeded to search every square inch of my vehicle over two hours !! Ruined all my shit .

D

Deleted member 60

Yikes! that sounds like an encounter with CO Highway Patrol on the shoulder of I-70 lookin for weed headin out of state. (or Utah...gulp...Been there, done that)

I might just have to buy some seeds to celebrate how damn easy things are today....LOL. If I wanna play "old school"....I'll send cash to make it "interesting". :ROFLMAO: