MIA

The "boards" have definitely changed over the years. Not as many grow shows...not as much sharing....not as many pics as in the "old' days.
And far more off topic banter/posturing. That kinda shit would have marked you and sent you packing back then. Just a different vibe altogether.
That's because people are leaving smaller platforms like growing forums and using larger ones like IG for example.

D

Deleted member 60

Politic section is gone. I don't have time to babysit that colossal clusterfuk. 10 reports in 2 hrs.
Thanks H.

Sadly....the content that was there will (HAS) just move to the "Riots" and Coronavirus threads.

Please do the site a couple more favors and hit a few more buttons and draw a line in the sand that it's a POT forum...not the comments section on the Fox News page. Too many good folks are leaving because of the hate/overall "political" vibe here.

Thanks H.

Sadly....the content that was there will (HAS) just move to the "Riots" and Coronavirus threads.

Please do the site a couple more favors and hit a few more buttons and draw a line in the sand that it's a POT forum...not the comments section on the Fox News page. Too many good folks are leaving because of the hate/overall "political" vibe here.
I wont lie and Ill be dead ass honest....I stopped journaling here because I figured what's the point, 99% of people here feel like they are just in politics section coming from RIU because they were banned so they are bringing it here.

D

Deleted member 60

I think we need a couple more good mods to handle some of this
Speaking of is G coming back soon? Maybe 2 week vacay but thats enough
Pot growers don't take 2 week vacations. They just stop posting and find other things to do/places to be.

"Mods" cannot moderate content that has no bounds/rules/common sense/decency/etc. With no line in the sand drawn...there can be no moderation.

You can only clean so much shit off yer shoes, vomit off yer shirt, and racism out of your ears before you've had enough.

Let's get back to growing/smoking/chillin'........... please. Grab a few Mods who will bust ass/not put up with such BS..... and go forward.

Streetpro09

Tester
I wont lie and Ill be dead ass honest....I stopped journaling here because I figured what's the point, 99% of people here feel like they are just in politics section coming from RIU because they were banned so they are bringing it here.
Not to be a stick in the mud but journaling here to make connections is pointless. Mine isn't the greatest but I hardly get any views. I only post a few pictures here and there now when I feel like showing off a little. I'll stick around a while longer just see how it pans out.

D

Deleted member 60

Not to be a stick in the mud but journaling here to make connections is pointless. Mine isn't the greatest but I hardly get any views. I only post a few pictures here and there now when I feel like showing off a little. I'll stick around a while longer just see how it pans out.
LOL...join the crowd. I have a small forest goin outside......makes tent grows look like yer growin' a fuckin' Pet Rock. I get the same handful of (good) folks checkin in and commenting.... year after year....LOL. Not here for popularity but it is nice to have folks enjoy your work.

Thanks guys. You fuckers know who you are.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
People should be less concerned about views and likes and just share what they want. I could understand feeling a little down if NOBODY interacts with your posts, but there will always be at least one asshole who doesn't like you for whatever reason.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
RIU didn't let them speak their side and CP did. I don't think anyone was trying to cause issues here and, to be fair, it was someone who had an opposing view to theirs who really added fuel to the fire and made shit get out of control. While I will agree that there were some very racist things said, by at least one member here, I don't think it is fair to lump everyone who posted in those threads into the same basket.

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
People should be less concerned about views and likes and just share what they want. I could understand feeling a little down if NOBODY interacts with your posts, but there will always be at least one asshole who doesn't like you for whatever reason.
RIU didn't let them speak their side and CP did. I don't think anyone was trying to cause issues here and, to be fair, it was someone who had an opposing view to theirs who really added fuel to the fire and made shit get out of control. While I will agree that there were some very racist things said, by at least one member here, I don't think it is fair to lump everyone who posted in those threads into the same basket.
I could be wrong but i think you are missing the point.