MIA

D

Deleted member 60

I missed that bad news as well. I hope the rest of his game stayed secure. Yikes. That kinda shit will rattle ya hard. Hope all is well....

Seems a few folks are MIA. Not gonna comment further but the non-pot threads that dominate the traffic here now are making this place stink like/look like TrollItup 2 and are starting to run off good folks who once contributed heavily here.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I missed that bad news as well. I hope the rest of his game stayed secure. Yikes. That kinda shit will rattle ya hard. Hope all is well....

Seems a few folks are MIA. Not gonna comment further but the non-pot threads that dominate the traffic here now are making this place stink like/look like TrollItup 2 and are starting to run off good folks who once contributed heavily here.
I almost never go into the non-pot threads and never into the politics threads - they’re just trainwrecks. I’m here for the weed.

Cobzilla

Super Active Member

I agree 100%..they should get rid of that shit or more will be following. It is now looking very similar to what we all left and were tired of..

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

LOL! I read that as "Non-PotHEADS" and was wondering where there who the non-potheads here were :ROFLMAO:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I agree 100%..they should get rid of that shit or more will be following. It is now looking very similar to what we all left and were tired of..
The thread really wasn't bad until this week and I'm pretty sure the person who is pouring fuel on the fire in that thread did it on purpose to try to prove a point. It went downhill fast and it has gotten pretty bad in that thread.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

It's not the non pot threads that are doing the damage and creating a shit atmosphere, it's a few incessant posters on the right, that are the buzzkill here. Bullypulpit and indoctrination via post count............ trump and killing.......yeah I'm here for that, lmao.

They are entitled to their opinion and people are entitled to find a more reasonable place to hang out. Simple math.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
It's not the non pot threads that are doing the damage and creating a shit atmosphere, it's a few incessant posters on the right, that are the buzzkill here. Bullypulpit and indoctrination via post count............ trump and killing.......yeah I'm here for that, lmao.

They are entitled to their opinion and people are entitled to find a more reasonable place to hang out. Simple math.
What you just described is one of those threads... lol

D

Deleted member 60

The "boards" have definitely changed over the years. Not as many grow shows...not as much sharing....not as many pics as in the "old' days.
And far more off topic banter/posturing. That kinda shit would have marked you and sent you packing back then. Just a different vibe altogether.