Mephisto Genetics

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Yeah dead serious. I’ve been curing in 5g buckets with a gamma lid. A bucket full is about a pound and I had 2 3/4 full of dried AVT. Where are you getting your data from?
All over the internet there's a subreddit for autos and mephisto respectively. Growdiaries, and so on. Never seen that much off of one plant, those buds looked super chunked up. Dream come true type of shit right there lol. You smoke it yet?

mr_c

Super Active Member
All over the internet there's a subreddit for autos and mephisto respectively. Growdiaries, and so on. Never seen that much off of one plant, those buds looked super chunked up. Dream come true type of shit right there lol. You smoke it yet?
Yeah it’s very smooth, with a sweet, earthy taste and great high. I’ve given a lot of it always to friends and family and it’s among the top on every one’s favorite smoke. Activates the laugh factory!

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Yeah it’s very smooth, with a sweet, earthy taste and great high. I’ve given a lot of it always to friends and family and it’s among the top on every one’s favorite smoke. Activates the laugh factory!
Shoot you're living proof autos can be the truth

zipz55

What mephisto would you recomend for STRENGTH in an indica that can fit in your veg room for the entire cycle?
I would get a pack just to watch them.
I don’t know what strains are available cause I haven’t checked in a year but these are the potent indicas I’ve smoked from Mephisto in order from most to least potent

Port & Stilton
Sour Crinkle
Grape Walker Kush
Gold Glue
Sour Livers
Strawberry Nuggets

all of those were were extremely potent

Double Grape is probably their most hyped strain and supposedly the most potent but I haven’t grown in yet

It is one of the parents of Port & Stilton though and that has been the most potent Meph strain I’ve grown so far

I also grew a Creme de la Chem x Sour Stomper that was super potent but it was more of a 50/50 hybrid high

mjw42

I've grown Double Grape, AVTriangle, and Sour Livers. All nice plants. At least in my case they really didn't finish much faster than regs or feminized. Your lights are on 18-20hrs/day during the entire grow duration and the electric bill reflects this over a grow cycle. They are really easy to stunt too if you start messing with them or get nutes/ph off for a couple of waterings.

I veg everything(reg/fems) now under T5 until they are ready to go into the tent under the big lights 12/12. Noticeable difference on the elec$$. I still do a few autos out in my backyard every year. They hide pretty well in the tomato garden. I'm at 44N have trouble getting regs to finish up here.

I always have a banger tomato garden. I'll have friends over and they are picking some to take home and run into one of the autos. I never warn them. Some never even notice and others just start laughing until they realize they've been brushing up against them and reek driving home lol.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I've grown Double Grape, AVTriangle, and Sour Livers. All nice plants. At least in my case they really didn't finish much faster than regs or feminized. Your lights are on 18-20hrs/day during the entire grow duration and the electric bill reflects this over a grow cycle. They are really easy to stunt too if you start messing with them or get nutes/ph off for a couple of waterings.

I veg everything(reg/fems) now under T5 until they are ready to go into the tent under the big lights 12/12. Noticeable difference on the elec$$. I still do a few autos out in my backyard every year. They hide pretty well in the tomato garden. I'm at 44N have trouble getting regs to finish up here.

I always have a banger tomato garden. I'll have friends over and they are picking some to take home and run into one of the autos. I never warn them. Some never even notice and others just start laughing until they realize they've been brushing up against them and reek driving home lol.
What kind of light were you using to flower your autos? Never saw much of a difference in the electricity bill with autos

Opie1

Master Grower
Anyone been able to snag any beans from the Meph house lately? They’ve only been staying open for business for less than an hour the last 2 times they’ve opened shop.
I’m looking for a couple to put in the veg tent, particularly Forgotten Cookies, Forum Stomper or Northern Cheeze Haze.

Diskokobaja

What mephisto would you recomend for STRENGTH in an indica that can fit in your veg room for the entire cycle?
I would get a pack just to watch them.
i did quite a few of their strains snd only killer go to sleep weed was sour crinkle.. My fav others are samsquatch og,sour crack,24carat, 4 assed monkey .

Opie1

Master Grower
3CC61645-BC40-4F8A-AE0E-063C288A50D8.jpeg
Sweet n Sour, it’s frosting up really nice.
Already trashed one of the Hubbabubbasmelloscope’s, it had the worst structure of any plant I’ve ever seen. I kept one of them but it doesn’t look a whole lot better, almost no frost at all, if it doesn’t get any better it’ll be in the trash too.