Mephisto Genetics

teenagebudwolf

What mephisto would you recomend for STRENGTH in an indica that can fit in your veg room for the entire cycle?
I would get a pack just to watch them.
I have some of his chem crosses and I’m really interested to see the potency on those, other than that I would say something with his TK in it?

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
What mephisto would you recomend for STRENGTH in an indica that can fit in your veg room for the entire cycle?
Ripleys Og , Alien v Triangle, and Forum Stomper, and I just saw a post about how the Creme de la Chem tested at 28% D875FC1E-72F1-4944-B4A0-26E19EC1517B.png
scroll through their instagram and you will find some testing on strains. I can personally vouch for the Forum Stomper being strong. Currently have 1 in a 1 gallon pot of soil that’s two weeks away from harvest it’s small but smells so delicious. Next time it’ll be in coco.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Holy shit. I am going to get a pack
Also with Mephisto this is how they package things:
1 seed = 2, 3 = 5, etc it’s all explained on their site I believe and you’ll get freebies so buy direct. Other strains I’ll recommend is the Grapey Walter or Grape Walker Kush if they’re in stock just from reviews i’ve read. I plan on stocking up on Forum Stomper. I have so many of their strains but no space lol

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
I am going to get sour stomper and creme da la creme direct from them

i can get a 7 pack of each delivered for 227.00 they are going to be 14 seeds per pack?

I could actually grow these outside and have a shot at not hermying up too.
Nah I think 7=10 but I could be wrong but also either extra seed per pack they do:
0C4BCAB3-2872-4BD1-87CA-0CC0F1DA8885.jpeg
Usually you will get double or slightly more than double the amount of seeds that you paid for. It’s why they’re popular in the auto growing world.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Ripley's OG is indica dom. Sour Crack is probably their most indica, stays pretty squat and has little side branching. Doesn't have crazy high numbers, but packs a punch for sure.

mr_c

Super Active Member
From my limited experience Mephisto Genetics are solid. Only experience was I grew out an Alien vs Triangle F2 in a RUI auto flower competition... did 18/6 photo period, used 7g pot of coco being fed by automated drippers. Emerald harvest nutrients + tribus for flower.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
It was 1.5lb dry weight off the one plant. Yes I have more AVT and Ghost Toof. Gave the freebies away to a close friend who worshipped the plant above.
You serious? That's crazy weight off of an auto. If you have the weight documented that's surely a record for an auto. At least that one in particular, and probably all of Mephisto gear.

mr_c

Super Active Member
You serious? That's crazy weight off of an auto. If you have the weight documented that's surely a record for an auto. At least that one in particular, and probably all of Mephisto gear.
Yeah dead serious. I’ve been curing in 5g buckets with a gamma lid. A bucket full is about a pound and I had 2 3/4 full of dried AVT. Where are you getting your data from?