Mephisto Genetics

teenagebudwolf

I’ve ran a few of his stuff. It’s not bad at all. It works out for me being in an area where I can’t pop my regular seeds. Pictured is Sour Stomper. Awesome heavy grape smell in flower and a nice light fleeting grape smell in cure (to be fair I didn’t have the best temperatures in the drying and curing phase (73F-78F)). The upload quality isn’t the clearest.

All in all not bad at all. Ran 3 bears og, beary white, grapey walter, and sour stomper. I have strawberry nuggets, grapey walter, and chem de la creme in veg. If I had the freedom to, I would have a couple in fabric pots in the backyard and focus the majority of my attention on photoperiods.3F956300-E589-44CF-BA3D-246421ED6121.png79746BBC-A97F-434E-8526-FF3A9D3EC7B6.png

zipz55

This is what Ive grown from them so far

Fugue State
Northern Cheese Haze
Orange Biscuits
Jammy Dodgers
Port & Stilton
Creme Stomper (Creme de la Chem x Sour Stomper)
Forgotten Cookies
Sour Crinkle
3 Bears OG x Sour Livers

only 1 I didnt really like was Northern Cheese Haze,everything else had been good/great

Favorites so far have been Sour Crinkle,Creme Stomper,Orange Biscuits,and Port & Stilton

I still have over 30 Mephisto strains but for now Ive moved on to growing photos exclusively

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ran the strawberry nuggets under a 600 watt hps 20 hrs on 4 hrs off. With mars hydro led as supplemental lighting.

Also ran these sour livers under the same conditions and yielded over 10 ounces off of 3 plants. Was a really nice strain. Top notch smoke out of both strains.

View attachment 16881
When an auto looks like a photo. That's good to me.
The airy, revegged buds scare me away from the genetics side of the autos.
But the ease of,growing and outdoor speed in a short summer is ideal.
Expensive, temperamental, low yielding, not as potent, blah blah blah. We all know.
But for some of us we need the smoke or have short time frames so its worth every penny.
Great review!
If anybody is interested in trading autos for some photos HMU pm. @zipz55

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
It's just a whole nother style of plant to learn how to grow people don't have great results because they don't understand the plants they think they can grow them like photos, autos are very time sensitive and prone to getting stunted because of compact soil and what not. Obviously you need more plants to compare yield to a photo that can get twice the veg time and so on but I've seen some impressive numbers in hydro from autos. SODK pulled a pound in half of a 5x5 for one guy on afn. Insanity. I saw Sour Crack finish in 65 days and pull 7 oz in a water farm on there as well. I definitely want to master growing autos because I've seen their potential from others.

EDIT: I think a key to make growing autos feasible is reproducing the seeds yourself rather than buying more

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
It's just a whole nother style of plant to learn how to grow people don't have great results because they don't understand the plants they think they can grow them like photos, autos are very time sensitive and prone to getting stunted because of compact soil and what not. Obviously you need more plants to compare yield to a photo that can get twice the veg time and so on but I've seen some impressive numbers in hydro from autos. SODK pulled a pound in half of a 5x5 for one guy on afn. Insanity. I saw Sour Crack finish in 65 days and pull 7 oz in a water farm on there as well. I definitely want to master growing autos because I've seen their potential from others
But whats your favorite all-time overall potency and flavor?
Mine has been seedsman amnesia. But that's limited to only 4 types ww, cookie monster, zkittles , amnesia

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
But whats your favorite all-time overall potency and flavor?
Mine has been seedsman amnesia. But that's limited to only 4 types ww, cookie monster, zkittles , amnesia
I've stayed limited although I have a lot of flavors. There's a lot of good ones from Mephisto.. Sour Crack smells lovely to me.. fruity and sour / gassy the high I wouldn't really know too well I barely tried any I just remember it was a strong indica stone without a real couch lock effect and I loved the smell of it while it was growing lol

Fantasmo Express was a lovely lemon / creamy flavor and a soaring sativa high without being paranoid or racy really just seems like you could puff that until you're out of it but then the noia and raciness might kick in so I never did lol.

Ripley's OG was probably my prettiest plant just because it came out purple, that was a heavy hitting indica leaning stone too. There was a unique rankness to it.. I enjoyed it just because I never smelled anything like it before lol.

I'm not sure which was the most potent really they were all nice smoke and got me thoroughly high in their own way the strongest I tried was probably the Ripley's which is one of their higher THC strains at 23% I believe. I think Fantasmo might have been my overall favorite though the lemony creamy flavor was delicious.. and I think I've started to enjoy sativa highs with no ceiling as long as there's no paranoia or anxiety along with it

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I've stayed limited although I have a lot of flavors. There's a lot of good ones from Mephisto.. Sour Crack smells lovely to me.. fruity and sour / gassy the high I wouldn't really know too well I barely tried any I just remember it was a strong indica stone without a real couch lock effect and I loved the smell of it while it was growing lol

Fantasmo Express was a lovely lemon / creamy flavor and a soaring sativa high without being paranoid or racy really just seems like you could puff that until you're out of it but then the noia and raciness might kick in so I never did lol.

Ripley's OG was probably my prettiest plant just because it came out purple, that was a heavy hitting indica leaning stone too. There was a unique rankness to it.. I enjoyed it just because I never smelled anything like it before lol.

I'm not sure which was the most potent really they were all nice smoke and got me thoroughly high in their own way the strongest I tried was probably the Ripley's which is one of their higher THC strains at 23% I believe. I think Fantasmo might have been my overall favorite though the lemony creamy flavor was delicious.. and I think I've started to enjoy sativa highs with no ceiling as long as there's no paranoia or anxiety along with it
I harvest some ripleys og didnt smoke yet tho smell funky isny as airy as most autos

Try ethos og r5 its amazing

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I harvest some ripleys og didnt smoke yet tho smell funky isny as airy as most autos

Try ethos og r5 its amazing
I'll keep it in mind next time I wanna buy beans I've heard of ethos for photos. What makes it amazing to you? I haven't grown an airy auto besides the Fantasmo which is their most sativa strain I think so I understood why it was airy. My Sour Crack and Ripley's were both very dense more so the Sour Crack.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I'll keep it in mind next time I wanna buy beans I've heard of ethos for photos. What makes it amazing to you? I haven't grown an airy auto besides the Fantasmo which is their most sativa strain I think so I understood why it was airy. My Sour Crack and Ripley's were both very dense more so the Sour Crack.

I try 6-7 Mephisto I try 8-10 fastbuds

The one og R5 it is the only one he makes but been tweaking it for years

In my opinion it is better then any fast buds or Mephisto

Better yield better density better potency

Expensive tho 6 per 100$