Mephisto Crosses, without f up's by me.. I hope..

Diskokobaja

I found out.. Dude legt oz in car, And patrol pull him over, they manage to smell it..
So he got searched and busted..

After that he cold blooded RATED on me..
Like wtf dude . He claims he got scared.. of what? money fine..fckn moron. like they told him they would search his house and charge him felony (which they cant) and he got scared.. If you are smoking an illegal stuff,than at least you should now your rights and legal situation/status.. 40y old man.. I cannot fckn belive. I do supy just people who buy for them self, to svoid dramma with police.. Snd this is how I end up.

I feel sick .

Diskokobaja

That sucks dude! We have a saying, “loose lips sink ships.”

What’s the other one? “Snitches get stitches!”
yeah.. But what's the point?? Nothing can Undue shit he did.. I hope that my only good thing is that I haven't been in someone's mouth last 6-7y in police room.. And that I'm not in some sort of investigation.. We will see.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
yeah.. But what's the point?? Nothing can Undue shit he did.. I hope that my only good thing is that I haven't been in someone's mouth last 6-7y in police room.. And that I'm not in some sort of investigation.. We will see.
Yeah your right , don’t poke the dragon . It’ll just cause more grief . I get MtRaindogs vibe , I’d be tempted to play the piano with his teeth but fortunately you do get a little wiser as you age . He’d be permanently on my shit list

Diskokobaja

I cannot describe level of shock and disappointed I am. If he just said,I will remain silent ,they would fine him and let him go... Anything under 2 oz is missdeminor and you get money fine to.pay.
Saddest thing is that girls looked really healthy and green.. That would be my comeback grow.. fck sake..

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Yep and now your on their radar and you may be ok but I have Cops in my family tree and I know how they work . When things are busy they focus on the big stuff but if things get quiet they start picking on the little guys to fill the gaps .

Diskokobaja

They gone craizy last few months.. busting people for one plant.. Going to search houses for 3g weed.. Craizy bastards..

Yesterday I found out that they caught my buddy.. I feel like fish in pound.. very small evaporating pound.