Megacrop thread

D

Deleted member 60

Thought I'd update this after using a good measure of this version on my lawn/wildflower garden.

After Chucky Megapoop noticed my lack of intelligence and told me I didn't follow the directions....I read and followed the directions and mixed it with water. Using it for the lawn (in a pump sprayer) I needed a strong mix.... so I mixed 2 cups of it into 2.5 gallons of water in a freshly scrubbed CLEAN 5 gallon bucket of 130F water right out of my hot water tank. I gave it a slight stir.....then I let it set for about one hour.

When I returned I saw this. It's a bit hard to see the rainbows....but every floaty on the surface had that oily sheen we all know when oil/water are mixed together. I knew the stuff smelled "industrial"....like the smell I remember from the refinery 10 miles to the north of my childhood home. It's far fainter than that smell...but it's the same fuckin smell. I may be unintelligent but my nose is a motherfucker and my head doesn't forget smells.
002.JPG
003.JPG

I could see the white floaties in the mix. Like last time I took the old, trusty bubblebag the wife made me a decade+ ago and strained the mix through it..knowing it won't spray w/o doing so. Yes..i deviated from the instructions. Fuckin dimwit. Here's what was left in the bag. Looks like really coarse bubble...LOL. No..it really looks like a pain in the ass if yer HYDRO or want something other than a non-dissolving FILLER in your 20 lb bag of fertilizer. Chunky fuckin Monkey right there. Holy shit.

001.JPG

Then I noticed the bottom of the bucket. Shazam! It's a 2-in-1 product because not only is it a fertilizer...it's a Cement! What a deal!

005.JPG

When I took the bucket out to blast the shit out with the hose....only some of it came out. What remained was a 1/4" thick layer of HARD sediment
I had to turn the bucket over on the ground and beat it to get it to release. This is some of what I picked up.

007.JPG

I've had my hands on a lot of product over the years...and this is the worst fuckin shit I've ever seen across the board, bar none. I'll use the bag up on my lawn but after seeing that oil slick....never on food or cannabis. (though I suspect it might make everything taste more Diesel-like...)

Buyer beware

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
It sure didn’t look like it likes to be mixed in a concentrated solution.
Pretty sure I have version 2
I mix 10g MC and 6g if their cal mag. In 5gal. Room temp water. It all dissolves in about 5 min with a couple stirs. No real settling. I think there is a reason most nutes come In 2 parts. They are not compatible in high concentrations. They start reacting to make different molecules that precipitate out. I know you have have bad experience not trying to sway you just basically stating my experience. Im using jacks 321 as well and I think in veg I’m liking MC better. I will be doing a side by side this winter with the 2 to get a better idea on how the 2 compare.

D

Deleted member 60

Loved Version 2. This is completely different stuff. Looks white in the bag. I had >some< sediment from the last bag of V2....and yes...this is a strong as fuck mix....but that white shit/black shit isn't going to mix fully even just mixing in a scoop in 5. Folks with pumps will be having a lot of fun with this one. In soil..you're just gonna see crap on top of the surface.

Folks will have to decide for themselves. I would sure snag a "free" sample from them before buying an entire bag..

Oh..and it's damn hard to compare this with something welse (standard,, like Jack's) because by the time you are ready to buy another bag the formula will likely be different yet again.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Feel so sorry for you guys having probs over and over, lol. So many other satisfied customers besides the 6 here and 5 at some other sites, lmfao. Fuckin whining never ends. Lol. Good luck, gents lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
version 2 works fine...it will not stay suspended in solution but if you shake it and pour it in your water it stays suspended in there.

Version 3 is that stuff. With the cement and silica (did you know that outdoor sand is primarily silica...lol) and cement well it has minerals.

I wont get the 2 part.

Version 2 is brown...version 3 is white. Version 2 has a lot of molasses so it has that smell. I believe v3 replaced the smell with a different smell...and rainbows and building materials.

It is pretty dumb because they could have had easier disolvoing minerals...jacks disolves 100%...no BS...nothing comes out of suspension.

Price point is very close to the same...And GROWMORE is another bulk supplier of cheaper salts too.

D

Deleted member 60

When the train ends and you have to re-up with "Version 3" yer gonna be lookin for something new @Bodyne and the easy peasy ride to the finish you've been experiencing is gonna be over. I'm not whining...I'm telling you that it changed bigly and it isn't at all anything like what you are using now. You'll see.

No skin off my ass if ya listen or not....but anyone who uses this on buds and sells them is right down there with the PGR crowd, IMO. >Something< isn't right in this mix. I refuse to put OIL on my weed and this shit has an oil sheen and smell like the Texas coast on a still day. It'll soon come with one of those packets with the pre-moistened cloth they give you to wash the tar off your feet when ya visit the beach...

Dirty, dirty nutes with Bob knows what in 'em. I'm tempted to spend the $$$ and send some off to be analyzed but it's easier to just not buy their products and go back to real growin with real elements/organics over chemical salts.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I was really pissed about not getting V3...its why i shelved it. And it turns out the gods of fate intervened and gave me the best 1 part they EVER made.

It is why @Bodyne thinks we are all a few bricks short a load.

My problems with MC....were my problems. not MC. Its why i never blame a herm on anyone unless it is in a tent and i have it dialed in (all tents are perfect, my bloom room with me unable to leave things running soft....heat...dry...problems)....i digress...

lol

I need a shirt that just says that and has a heisenbean logo.

Meanwhile back at the nutes...

V2 is really good. I looked over my notes and that nute made soup can and bigger buds. The biggest issue was the higher nitrogen kept them green and throwing a bunch of single blades on the colas.

With regard to bubble buckets...synthetics are just easier. Molasses or organics dont work in DWC unless you are a masochist.

That is why im not a fan of it in a flood and drain. But if you hammer it with enough peroxide and run a bubbler...so far my vegger has run MC for 4 weeks without a rez change and its clean...1 1/2 cups of 3% peroxide every 3 days and the bubbler made it work.

but AN trio...GH trio and Dynagrow all do it with less BS for longer.

but it sure as hell works. I will tweak the bloom a bit is what im after now because veg is covered with that MC v2 and then some.

And stretch with Jacks 10 30 20

Now i need a bloom of doom and im all set.

this morning...well 1 hour ago i ate a 2 gram piece of decarbed topanga kief hash. So that is WAY better than candy. @H.A.F. was right on the money with the kief decarbed edibles. If you want to ring a bell....BANG A GONG !

PEACE!

D

Deleted member 60

With regard to bubble buckets...synthetics are just easier. Molasses or organics dont work in DWC unless you are a masochist.

That is why im not a fan of it in a flood and drain. But if you hammer it with enough peroxide and run a bubbler...so far my vegger has run MC for 4 weeks without a rez change and its clean...1 1/2 cups of 3% peroxide every 3 days and the bubbler made it work.
Very true. I ran hydro for commercial/market purposes and the weight it offers for a decade or more but hated the salts the entire time. When I tried to introduce organics everything went to shit fast. A one-part powder is about as easy as it can get. I ran Maxigrow/bloom for years for that reason only.

This recent exposure to Megashat V3 has me running back to the organics. That stuff is about as far from organic as you can get.

D

Deleted member 60

Heehee.....I don't play that hydro/soil/"taste" game. To me it's all about genetics. A guy can grow great pot in either medium/method.....or he can grow not-so-great pot with either method/medium. Just cus it;'s in soil doesn't mean it's gonna automatically taste better. Hydro will always out yield soil (inside..LOL..in those dinky fuckin tents..LOL) .....but again.....if the genetics suck you just have more hydro pot that sucks.

Or in this instance...pot that you can put in your car's engine.... Vroomvroom.... grown with the new Megacrop Version 10-40.

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
I grow in promix and use MC. The MC that is brown with the lighter colored little balls in it.. I mix 6 gallons at a time using an aquarium powerhead to do the mixing.. adjust PH and away you go.. I always liked the shit.. has worked easy for me...but then again I grow in a "dinky fuckin tent".

D

Deleted member 60

LOL...just callin' it as it is @Cobzilla . Like a tent is some YUGE space? LOFL.

Tents are cool/easy/convenient......but they are limiting as Hell. No way around it. I couldn't even fit ONE of my outdoor plants in my 4 x 8....much less a light to go with it. Just a different game. No slam. Truth.

As far as the MCrap. My lawn looks very nice...and >green<. Grass hasn't grown much though. Hmmmm. Only 3 mowings all Summer. Hmmm.

And this year's buds aren't as huge as last year at the same time using the MCrap...but they are far more fragrant....which was THE disappointment last year for me.

Hmmmm. Is his "Gravitron" a liquid.,....or a powder? Jus' wonderin'..... uuuhumm.

Whatever. My bag is gone and they got my last dime. A 40 lb bag of Roots Terp Tea is the same price, is organic, and doesn't suck/have plastic bag peices in the mix. Never seen that kinda shit before in a powdered nute. And they changed the formula AGAIN....V4?

I hope it still has that petroleum sheen to it as well. That was real nice stuff. :rolleyes:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
LOL...just callin' it as it is @Cobzilla . Like a tent is some YUGE space? LOFL.

Tents are cool/easy/convenient......but they are limiting as Hell. No way around it. I couldn't even fit ONE of my outdoor plants in my 4 x 8....much less a light to go with it. Just a different game. No slam. Truth.

As far as the MCrap. My lawn looks very nice...and >green<. Grass hasn't grown much though. Hmmmm. Only 3 mowings all Summer. Hmmm.

And this year's buds aren't as huge as last year at the same time using the MCrap...but they are far more fragrant....which was THE disappointment last year for me.

Hmmmm. Is his "Gravitron" a liquid.,....or a powder? Jus' wonderin'..... uuuhumm.

Whatever. My bag is gone and they got my last dime. A 40 lb bag of Roots Terp Tea is the same price, is organic, and doesn't suck/have plastic bag peices in the mix. Never seen that kinda shit before in a powdered nute. And they changed the formula AGAIN....V4?

I hope it still has that petroleum sheen to it as well. That was real nice stuff. :rolleyes:
Yea, my last bag I found piece of a page out of a Chinese book 😂😂