Meatmans Never Ending Grow Journal

Meatman

Meat Master
Here is my 4x4 tent at 6 weeks today the 2 on the left are eso’s dyno berry bites, than the middle front is an autoflower that is unknown, the 2 middle ones behind the auto is Heisen’s gorilla og kush, than the 2 tall ones on the right are sundae banana cookies and there is another unknown auto between themC0AA9278-2662-4D99-A02B-21C4490DF45C.jpegthis is one of the sundae banana cookies5340AE43-2489-4CCD-A8B5-247342B25925.jpeghere is the front auto it’s splitting into 2 on the top budCE2F1800-56A6-4893-B923-F8FB7A86364D.jpeg13CDE52D-CBF6-44E4-A85B-2FE1038BFF54.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
6 1/2 weeks today starting to finish and looking very nice I still have some crazy smell coming out of one of my dyno berry bites just has some crazy smell and it’s not good but it looks so bomb and my sundae banana cookies from heisen is looking pretty fireView attachment 81448View attachment 81447
Man, I love how clean and spacious you tent is. Although I too keep a clean tent, I don’t have the will power to not stuff it as full as it’ll go. LMAO.

Meatman

Meat Master
Man, I love how clean and spacious you tent is. Although I too keep a clean tent, I don’t have the will power to not stuff it as full as it’ll go. LMAO.
I know there was supppsed to be 2 more in there but I killed them accidentally I always try and keep it pretty uniform and clean...I think I have add lol if my rows aren’t perfect I get stressed out lol

Meatman

Meat Master
Just read through your entire journal, and fantastic work. That PP pheno you kept looks out of this world. So iced out lol. Anyway keep up the great work!
Thanks...I let her go now I have way to many beans to try and keep cuts I wish I had a warehouse than I’d keep everything lol Thanks for checking it out