Meatmans Never Ending Grow Journal

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have the bowl version, and they definitely have their uses. Pretty tops and such wn't see it, but when you have a bunch of stuff to go through it can't be beat. And for dry sift the trim from those dries a lot quicker since it's all chopped up.

Meatman

Meat Master
I have the bowl version, and they definitely have their uses. Pretty tops and such wn't see it, but when you have a bunch of stuff to go through it can't be beat. And for dry sift the trim from those dries a lot quicker since it's all chopped up.
Ya I throw all mine in there it seems do trim them all just fine I’ve tried trimming it with the wet option to but that just wrecks it

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ya I throw all mine in there it seems do trim them all just fine I’ve tried trimming it with the wet option to but that just wrecks it
From my perspective, if it ain't dense enough to hold up to the trimmer it will likely be harsh smoke anyway. Hash it. I manicure the tops even on those just to make sure, since they are usually the best. You've seen how I stick with the 4-tops. On those, everything that grew after flip is usually primo. 2-4 nodes and the tops. All the sprouts and flower-sites I kept below that are what would get bowl-trimmed if needed. Usually just the leafy scissor-cloggers LOL

I have also run stuff through after it was a few days in the jar if it seemed to have a lot of soft-green-leaf junk keeping it from curing right. Sometimes that was just the 1/4"-1/2" that didn't get trimmed the first time.