Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Pic 2 - very nice. I don't see very many male pics and this one is a good specimen

Pic 3 - amazingly beautiful and mesmerizing o_O
Blumats are gaining my interest quickly.
You like the male pics? I'll put up more, I really need to get better at taking more pics. I have some nice ladies frosting up early in and out too. They're going to get some ddb pollen along with some cuts for testers.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh and I broke my motherfuckin toe! Pardon the language, I try to hold it back some on the forums. But damn that hurt! I was running in flip flops and caught a rebar stake that was a ground for a meter. Slammed me to the ground hard! Gonna lose the nail and broke my toe. A hurricane of curse words followed, lol. This was right after it happened last night, it's all swollen and black and blue now. Might wanna flip past it you're not into looking at blood.

20190822_193538.jpg20190822_230038.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Ouch!!! That hurts just looking at it mac!! I feel for ya man.
Damn Mac that looks painful. Poor toes take a beating sometimes. I think i have broken a couple of toes in my day and lets not forget everyone's favorite. Ripping your big toe nail backwards.
Lol the worst of it has been that it didn't quit bleeding until last night. Had to flip flop it all day yesterday. Got kinda lucky its the middle toe, I can still get around decent ish...... I've never ripped a nail off, but I bet that hurts pretty bad.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
You like the male pics? I'll put up more, I really need to get better at taking more pics. I have some nice ladies frosting up early in and out too. They're going to get some ddb pollen along with some cuts for testers.
Lol the worst of it has been that it didn't quit bleeding until last night. Had to flip flop it all day yesterday. Got kinda lucky its the middle toe, I can still get around decent ish...... I've never ripped a nail off, but I bet that hurts pretty bad.
FACK oh man that's gotta hurt. I can just feel that WA WA WA WA throbbing 😖
Yea the males are very interesting and don't get much exposure. I don't know anything about them almost every bean I've popped has been female even bagseed. Probably the only pics of males I'd be interested in lol 😄

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Yea the males are very interesting and don't get much exposure. I don't know anything about them almost every bean I've popped has been female even bagseed. Probably the only pics of males I'd be interested in lol 😄
Yes the throbbing ahh .... I'm going out to check on the males in a bit, I'll take some good pics and post em.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Hah to clarify I'd like to see more pics of male cannabis plants in general. Not males of anything else. Lol. Except maybe dogs. Lol 🐕

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok here's some dude shots.... Some of these were popped outdoors some were pulled indoors and moved out for selection once I sexed all the seeds I had going. I've already culled 12 or so males, from the cnc f2's and the miracle warps. I kept two of the miracle warps and one really nice f2 so far. I think I'm down to seven males right now which is still going to be narrowed down to 2, I hope anyway. 20190824_133425.jpg20190824_133434.jpg20190824_133631.jpg20190824_133601.jpg20190824_133302.jpg20190824_133132.jpg

Opie1

Master Grower
Ok here's some dude shots.... Some of these were popped outdoors some were pulled indoors and moved out for selection once I sexed all the seeds I had going. I've already culled 12 or so males, from the cnc f2's and the miracle warps. I kept two of the miracle warps and one really nice f2 so far. I think I'm down to seven males right now which is still going to be narrowed down to 2, I hope anyway. View attachment 19419View attachment 19420View attachment 19421View attachment 19422View attachment 19423View attachment 19424
Nice looking males mac. I chopped down about 7/8’s of a male C99 the other night, (outdoor). He was a really nice one too, about 5ft tall and almost 4ft across, tight clusters of balls and starting to show a little frost. He would’ve been a good one if I was just out for beans, I did leave a few really low limbs. He’s got sisters really close by, so maybe I’ll still get some, hopefully not thousands.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Nice mac thanks for the great pics. They are so much more GREEN-green than female it seems. Wondering what they look like at harvest time, do they plump up like the females? I think they finish earlier too.
Ya 5-6 weeks and males should show you everything you need to see to make a selection. The green is because my garden helper just told me they're actually getting 70 ppm more N than I give my plants in veg. Wtf why? Something was lost in translation, lol. They're getting backed off the N now, lol. And as far as filling out, it looks to me that at least two of the DDB's should have large flower clusters. Here's a pic of the purple stardawg male, I got the pollen to make the DDB's from dankonomics. Screenshot_20190825-214923_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20190825-214935_Instagram.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Nice looking males mac. I chopped down about 7/8’s of a male C99 the other night, (outdoor). He was a really nice one too, about 5ft tall and almost 4ft across, tight clusters of balls and starting to show a little frost. He would’ve been a good one if I was just out for beans, I did leave a few really low limbs. He’s got sisters really close by, so maybe I’ll still get some, hopefully not thousands.
C99 dude, that would bring a new meaning to mr souls "princess" pheno 🤣. A lil pollen goes a long ways buddy.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Ya 5-6 weeks and males should show you everything you need to see to make a selection. The green is because my garden helper just told me they're actually getting 70 ppm more N than I give my plants in veg. Wtf why? Something was lost in translation, lol. They're getting backed off the N now, lol. And as far as filling out, it looks to me that at least two of the DDB's should have large flower clusters. Here's a pic of the purple stardawg male, I got the pollen to make the DDB's from dankonomics. View attachment 19425View attachment 19426
Wow they certainly do chunk out! Actually very pretty in a different way! Do they smoke ok?

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Mac,what do you look for in males? I know it's abroad question and can be dependant on a numbers of things like which female your are hitting and what traits you are looking for...etc. Also, when selecting a male for pollen, are early showing developing males your preference or the opposite? Do you think it matters?

Hope ya feel better and the toe gets better. Nothing worse than stubbing your toe AND breaking it. Sheesh.

Opie1

Master Grower
Ya 5-6 weeks and males should show you everything you need to see to make a selection. The green is because my garden helper just told me they're actually getting 70 ppm more N than I give my plants in veg. Wtf why? Something was lost in translation, lol. They're getting backed off the N now, lol. And as far as filling out, it looks to me that at least two of the DDB's should have large flower clusters. Here's a pic of the purple stardawg male, I got the pollen to make the DDB's from dankonomics. View attachment 19425View attachment 19426
That’s unbelievable, frikkin awesome man! Will make some killer babies, for real.